English forum for United Kingdom :  Asthme methode Gesret HomeHome - forum - List of practitionners
Welcome on the forum. You will be able to ask your questions here and we will try to give you an answer as quick as possible.
Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
treatment for asthma
Posted by: Jane Colson (IP Logged)
Date: February 04, 2003 06:43PM

Mr Gesret--I read your website with great interest--I am a 55 year old female and have had asthma since age 5. I have had every drug imaginable and with little success. I was sorry to read about your son--i too was on theophyolline as a child and tolerated it poorly but fortunately survived. At age 40 my lung capacity plunged to less than 25%--they tried massive doses of prednisone but it didn't help at all. They then started injecting me with methyltrexate and kept injecting me several times a week for 2 years--eventually I stabilized with 50% capacity on a good day. What you explain makes sense to me and I would love to know where I can receive this treatment. At present, I live in the US--the Washington DC area. Please let me know where I can go for this treatment.
Thank you

Re: treatment for asthma
Posted by: Erwin Hermans (IP Logged)
Date: February 05, 2003 03:51AM

Dear Jane,
Thanks for your interest in the Gesret Method. Since my Chinese is as good as the English of Jacques, I am responsable for the forum in this language. :0)

The closest countries where you can find our practitionners are Mexico and Canada.
Unfortunately, in the US we don't have any therapist yet, which is due to the fact that our colleagues in your country don't want to sign our deontological code. Since the work of Jacques is worldwide protected, every therapist must undersign a code in which is stated that he/she will not misuse the techniques and will not teach them to anyone else without writen permission of Mr. Gesret and without a proval of good therpeutical skills.
Some of our colleages in the US do think that they can make big business with the therapy by selling this to other colleagues, which we won't allow.

Please vist [www.asthme-reality.com] at our website and you will find adresses from our colleagues in Mexico and Canada.
If you have further questions or remarks don't hesitate to put them on this forum, we are allways here to answer everyone!

I hope you can fiend a quick relief for your problems. Let us know !

Best regards,

Erwin Hermans
The GESRET Method - Instructor

Date: February 05, 2003 06:38PM

Thank you for your response--when I clicked on the practioners I could not gain access--it just said the site had moved. I would love to know where in Canada I can have treatment.

Date: February 06, 2003 02:09AM

Very strange since the site has not moved at all.
Anyway, here is the adress of our colleague in Canada:

Jacques CAMERON
3065 Chemin Galvin
Fleurimont
Quιbec, J1G 4B7
Canada

tel / fax : 1-819-820-0570

PLease stay in touch with us so that we can follow how your health condition is changing because we do care about it.
Sincerely,

Erwin

Posted by: Jacques R Gesret (IP Logged)
Date: February 06, 2003 03:23AM

[asthme-reality.com] (practioners )

Date: February 06, 2003 08:54AM

Thank you so much--I have now located someone on the east coast of Canada. I will contact him soon.

Thank you again--you have given me great hope

Jane Colson

Date: February 06, 2003 10:11AM

You're welcome,

Please keep us informed about your progress, queries, etc...

Erwin

Date: February 14, 2003 10:41AM

I contacted Jacques Cameron in Canada. I was rather disappointed when he told me he only has a 60% success rate. I wrote back to him for clarification, ie what does he term success. He also said that he usually does 4 treatments 1 week apart, which was what I expected--but then he also said some people have to keep returning from time to time for treatments--is this what you also see? I just responded to his email last night and am awaiting his reply. As I understand your writings, after 4 treatments most are completely cured of asthma and allergies. Am I missreading this--perhaps seeing what I want to see?

Thank you for your attention--Jane Colson

Date: February 14, 2003 11:22AM

Dear Jane,

Mr Cameron has right when he says that he has to treat you about 4 times at 1 treatment a week. And off course, sometimes (or even often) it is necessary to do extra sessions and I will tell you why: the reason is that asthma is caused by a combination of perturbations (read blocks) in the total spine. What we do is restoring your wrong body axes in such a way that your immune system is increasing and that the cause of your asthma will disappear. Now, everything will depend on the severity of your blocks, the stiffness of your body, and what you do with it afterwards! We are fixing your car but you drive with it and you will be partially responsible if you reblock it again. This means you will get some ergonomical advice as well and you have to take care about your sitting and sleeping positions !
Mr Cameron will tell you about it.
So maybe you'll need some more treatments afterwards we don't know !

The success rate is much higher than 60% I can asure you. I think the best is that Mr. Cameron sends me or Jacques an e-mail to tell us what he found in your case and together we will discuss some more technical things if necessary.
Stay in contact and have some thrust in this beautifull method. You'll notice the difference starting from the first treatment.

If you have more questions, please don't hesitate to contact us, that's why we are on the forum.

Sincerely,

Erwin

Date: February 16, 2003 01:29PM

Hello Jane,
I don't write well in English, excuse me.
I am anxious to specify that results that I announce are real.
So Jacques Cameron says 60%, it only takes after him.
He received a formation of three days, the basis to know how to make my method.
Practitioners must make a stake to level at the end of one year.
Since more than two years Jacques didn't make appropriate to level; they make themselves in Paris.
For it the distance is big and it makes a lot of expenses.
He is foreseen to form two new practitioners in Quebec; we will benefit some to perfect it. After, he will get the announced results.
Cordially,
Jacques

Date: February 17, 2003 03:11PM

I am sorry, but I don't quite understand your message. Are you saying that Jacques Cameron has not finished his education in your treatment? If that is so, would it be wiser for me to seek treatment with someone else who has had more training. I so appreciate your communications--I have had so many complications with my asthma--many caused by the medications. I have been seeing a naturopath for 3 years and by using homeopathy and accupuncture she has helped to stabalize me somewhat. Thank you again for your attention.

Jane Colson

Date: February 17, 2003 04:37PM

I am distressed, my English is bad!

Jacques Cameron received the formation of basis to apply my techniques.
This formation permits to heal the most classic cases.
A second practicum, to improve, is necessary after one year of work.
After, results are even better on the difficult cases.
Cordially,
Jacques

Date: February 19, 2003 07:14AM

I suppose then, that I should at least try a treatment with Dr. Cameron. This will be difficult and expensive as it will mean that I have to spend a month in Canada. I have to attend a wedding very near him at the end of May, I think I will schedule a first treatment then. I cannot resist the idea of finally having an end to this struggle.

Thank you--Jane Colson

Something else just occurred to me. My husband has two cousins in France, they live in the area of Lyon, near the town of Poisson. Is this near you?

Date: February 19, 2003 05:21PM

I am sorry to keep bothering you but I keep thinking of things to ask. Do you have a list of references? People that I could talk to that have had the treatments. This would help a lot. I have tried to explain your treatment to my naturopath but she has not heard of you and is dubious. Her opinion is that this manipulation may relieve symptoms but not cure. Also I noticed something strange on the forum--my last message says it is from Jacques Gesret but in fact it is from me. I hope I am not confusing you with so many questions.

Thank you Jane Colson

Date: February 20, 2003 02:26AM

Hell o Jane,

Don't worry you can ask us whatever and whenever you want.
First off all talking about your naturopath: I want to say this clear: our treatment is the only one in the world which proves the causes of asthma, allergies, eczema and psoriasis, and is the only treatment in the world which claims that it can cure these diseases. Because your naturopath doesn't know a lot about the mechanical system of man, doesn't know a lot about physiology, anatomy, neuro-immuno-physiology, it is obvious that she doesn't understand a bit about our system. Let her first study and read our website. Who is she to talk about things if she even does not know how the wrong mechanics and the combined diseases occur?
The reason why she and a lot of others in the US didn't hear about this therapy is partially because lots of our colleagues osteopaths in the US are much too stubborn to fullfill all of our demands to be qualified to study and to sign our general professional deontological code. And that is a pitty. Without that no practicionner will be formed in the US.

So have some faith in this fantastic theapeutical approach. You do not risk anything at all. At the contrary: you have the forum to put all your problems critics questions so that everyone can read them. The only people who are taking a risk are us. If you are not satisfied the whole world can read your complaints ! That's fair isn't it ?

Mr. Cameron has had his full training to get the basis of the therapy. Every year, all the therapists meet each other in Paris to get a free upgrade-training from Jacques and the instructors. Unfortunately, Mr Cameron lives too far and it is quite expensive for him to come. So he will treat you well with the exact philosophy of the treatment, we garantee this ! But don't think you will be cured after one treatment. Let your body and nature take its time necessary to recover. Stay in touch with us since we even do care about the health condition of people far away from us.

Lyon is quite far from where Jacques lives, it is the other side of France.

Sincerely,

Erwin Hermans
Instructor

Posted by: To: Mr Erwin Hermans (IP Logged)
Date: March 04, 2003 02:34AM

Dear Erwin,

If your method can cure the asthma completely without re-occurance?

Date: March 04, 2003 02:38AM

Dear Erwin,

Sorry, typing error. I mean is your method can cure asthma withou re-occurance?

Date: March 04, 2003 03:36AM

Dear anonymous,

Once every body distdurbance is solved, asthma will not come back!
However in some cases we see that this is not correct: in cases of surinfections of the lungs by certain bacteries as staphylococcus or some candidas, lung infections can re-occur. But it is very easy to find out and treat these causes.
You must understand that we align the body axes, we restore the mobility of your “car”. But, you are the one who drives with it. This means that you must take care off our ergonomic advises, if you don’t there is a chance that you will relock certain levels in your body and this will disturb other things on its way.

Sincerely,

Erwin Hermans

Posted by: David Seymour (IP Logged)
Date: April 13, 2003 07:47AM

I have been a chronic asthmatic for 38 years now (I am 40 years old) and I have scoliosis and one collar bone slightly higher than the other.
Could this be source of all my problems?
Many thanks,
David

Date: April 14, 2003 02:45AM

Hello David,

Indeed this is exactly what Jacques has described in his studies. Because of the misalignments of your body, some organs will get wrong information and will work not properly.

Sincerely,

Erwin Hermans

Date: April 14, 2003 10:46PM

Dear Erwin,

I heard some Herbs can cure asthma. Will that be possible?

Is your method the only way to cure asthma in the World so far.

Sincerely

S.H.

Date: April 17, 2003 09:14AM

I am now thinking that I would like to come to France for treatment--does Dr Gesret see patients? Right now there is a large SARS outbreak in Eastern Canada and because of that and other things, I have decided against seeking treatment with Dr Cameron. If Dr Gesret does treat patients, is there somewhere nearby that I could stay--as I would need to be there for at least a month. Can you give me some idea of the cost of staying? and if Dr Gesret does not see patients could you suggest someone else that has had complete training.

Thank you,
Jane Colson

Date: April 17, 2003 10:06AM

Hello again Jane,

Unfortunately, Jacques isn't practising anymore because of some severe back problems. He retired and is only advising patients and colleagues.

If you go to the website you can find many adresses of practicians in Europe. However notice that most of my colleagues in France don't speak English,mostly French Italian and sometimes Spanish. If you wish to come over to Europe and like to speak English, you can also visit Belgium and come to my praxis. I will surely help you.

Just let us know !

Sincerely,

Erwin Hermans

Date: April 17, 2003 02:59PM

you have a practice in Belgium? That sounds good, I just want someone that really knows this procedure and of course, it would be easier for me if you speak english--I studied french years ago but you really would not want to hear me try to speak! I need to get an idea of the expense--I understand that I will probably need at least 4 treatments and they have to be approximately a week apart, so I think I will need to stay at least a month and I am afraid that it will be very expensive to stay. Can you advise if there is someplace economical to stay near you? The treatments are approximately $50US each--right? Thank you again, Jane Colson

Date: April 18, 2003 02:31AM

Dear Jane,

I will send you as soon as possible more information to your private mail adress.

Sincerely,

Erwin Hermans

Date: April 18, 2003 08:08AM

Thank you--I look forward to receiving it. Also, do you know of anyone in the U.S. that has received this treatment? I would love to be able to speak to someone that has been treated.

Jane

Date: April 18, 2003 08:27AM

Unfortunately, there is nobody in the US who has received this kind of treatment here in Europe, besides one lady who lived in The Netherlands and has visited me for her allergies. She got cured and went back to the US but unfortunately I don't know where she is living at the moment.
Maybe if you mail our colleagues in Mexico you can ask them if they have been treating US citizens. Maybe you can think about a trip to Mexico to get your treatment ?

Sincerely,

Erwin Hermans

Date: April 18, 2003 09:46AM

still prefer Belgium, please send details on staying there and treatment. I will try to contact the doctor in Canada about speaking to someone who has had the treatment--although a lot of people in that area of Canada speak only french.

Thanks again, I await your response.

Jane

Date: April 21, 2003 04:18AM

Dear S.H.

Sorry for my late reply, must have looked over your mail.

No, herbs cannot cure asthma, maybe they can help in decreasing some symptoms, as all the other therapies in the world do.
Our method is at the moment the only one who claims it can cure asthma since it is the only one that treats the causes and not the symptoms...

Sincerely,

Erwin

Date: May 22, 2003 03:06PM

Well, tomorrow is the big day, I leave for Montreal and will have my first treatment on Saturday the 24th. Really hoping this works. Thanks again for all the help

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Si vous voulez m'aider au fonctionnement du forum
Ce forum utilise Phorum 5.