English forum for United Kingdom :  Asthme methode Gesret HomeHome - forum - List of practitionners
Welcome on the forum. You will be able to ask your questions here and we will try to give you an answer as quick as possible.
Message from jacques to all the practicioners
Posted by: Antonio Gonzalez (IP Logged)
Date: June 02, 2002 03:17PM

Everything is coming out perfect, Jacques is with me right now, and we are working a lot.

I will keep in touch,

This is very interesting stuff.
Antonio.

Re: Message from jacques to all the practicioners
Posted by: Claude (IP Logged)
Date: June 11, 2002 03:00AM

Hello antonio
I hope your are enjoy with all the contact and practice with Jacques
Could you tell him that our meeting in France is ok Sorry to tell any more about it
but I'm sure he understand (as we are on forum)
Thank you
Regards
Claude

Posted by: springer (IP Logged)
Date: August 02, 2002 05:14AM

when will you be in the US (east coast)?

Posted by: erwin hermans (IP Logged)
Date: August 03, 2002 03:52AM

Dear Mr or Mrs Springer ?

At the moment we have some contacts in the U.S.with colleagues who want to learn our method. However it will not be for the very near future. Are you interested in a therapy or in studying the method ?
Can you be a bit more specific ?

Best regards,

Erwin HERMANS

Waiting for erwin hermans to reply
Posted by: Lee (IP Logged)
Date: August 06, 2002 01:38AM

Dear erwin,

Are you going to reply my previous enquiry on 3 Aug 2002. I need to know if you have trainer in Hong Kong or Asia. I need your help.

Best regards,

Lee

Re: Waiting for erwin hermans to reply
Posted by: Erwin HERMANS (IP Logged)
Date: August 06, 2002 02:37AM

Dear Lee,

Welcome on the forum. I didn't get any previous messages from you so we must have missed the one you have send on august the third. Anyhow,unfortunately, at the moment we don't have any practician in Asia.
But we are ready to come over and teach some colleagues. Maybe you can help us in dong so ?
For the rest I don't know what your problem is, can you be a bit more specific so maybe I can help you in an other way until somebody in your country can cure you!
Stay in touch with us.

Best regards,

Erwin HERMANS

Date: August 06, 2002 06:48AM

Dear Erwin,

Thank you for your reply.

Maybe due to internet miss-transmission. The main point of my 3 Aug 2002 is as follows:

I am a serious asthma person and have been sufferred it for over over 30 years. Right now, I need to take asthma medicine 3 - 4 time per day.

As I noticed your web-site last week, I am very interested in tring your method. But since you said (at your web ) that it is quite complicated and
difficult to teach the method on the Internet. So I need to contact your qualified or trained practicioners in Asia so as to cure my asthma.

I hated taking durgs any more as there are a lot of side effects and is not really curing the origin.

Please advise your plan to Asia or China or even Hong Kong. If you think that I need to learn the method, I am also willing to do that.

If you do not have any plan for extending to Far East Asia, can you email me the very basic points and pictures to show me the way. I think it can at least have a little help for massaging at the right position on the chest as per your theory. ( But please do not disclose my private email account to the publics)

Best regards,

Lee

Date: August 06, 2002 07:58AM

Dear Lee,

I would love to come over to Hong Kong and teach some practicians in the Gesret Method. I am an Asia fan and spend some holidays in some nice countries already. But the difficult thing at the moment is that we have to find some people to train them together since there are some costs to be paid as air plane, hotel, courses etc. So it would be better to train some people together to decrease the costs. Maybe you can help in finding some people who are working as an osteopath, manual tehrapist, physical therapist, massage therapist: some people who know how to take care with a human body. Since we have to teach some manipulation techniques it would be better to train them. But I will talk with Jacques: it is possible to learn the techniques to you but it will take some more time to do so.
I will let you know.

With regards to the massage point for an asthma crisis: this is only a reflex point and can stop an asthma attack but will never cure the asthma disease. You can find a good description about this technique :
[www.asthme-reality.com]

I hope we will meet each other in the near future, we are sure to find a solution for your asthma. Meanwhile if you have further questions don't hesitate to ask me.

With best regards,

Erwin HERMANS

Date: August 07, 2002 03:19AM

Dear Erwin,

Thank you for your reply.

At this moment, I do not know any physical therapist. I think it may take me some time to find out thru my friends.

So where are you now? U.S.A., England or else.? Please advise the location of your nearest treatment centre such as City and country.

Best regards,

Lee

Date: August 07, 2002 04:03AM

Dear Lee,

The nearest centre for the Gesret method ids Europe. You can find many practicionners in Spain, France, Switzerland, and here in Belgium where I live.

On the website you can find all the adresses if you want to contact a practician, but if your main language is English , you better stay in contact with me :0)

I will send you some more information about the method to your private mail. You can read it with acrobat reader and copy and spread it to others.

I hope we can find a solution to train some people in Hong Kong.

My best regards,

Erwin Hermans

Date: August 07, 2002 04:57AM

Dear Erwin,

Thank you. I have just received your email.

I will try to see if I can find some physical therapists who are interested in that area. But it may take a period of time as I am not at that field. In addition, I have to convince them to believe that your method can cure asthma.

So I think I better try your method by myself first. That will be more easy for me to tell them based on my personal experience.

I really appreciate that you are also looking at Asia area. Right now, all your therapists are located either in Europe or America ( South & North ) or else. Any person in Asia like me in fact cannot get immediate help from your therapists.

Anyway, thank a lot for your work and care. Keep in touch as I can only speak & write English and Chinese.

Best regards,

Lee

Posted by: Sue (IP Logged)
Date: January 10, 2006 09:05AM

Dear Sir,

My daughter of 11 months old suffers from asthma (most probably from allergy). Is there a practioner near China at present?
Please inform me at yangshuxian@hotmail.com
Many thaks

Sue

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Si vous voulez m'aider au fonctionnement du forum
Ce forum utilise Phorum 5.