English forum for United Kingdom :  Asthme methode Gesret HomeHome - forum - List of practitionners
Welcome on the forum. You will be able to ask your questions here and we will try to give you an answer as quick as possible.
Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: treatment for asthma
Posted by: Erwin Hermans (IP Logged)
Date: May 23, 2003 11:28AM

O.K. Jane, go for it ! Lots of success and keeps us informed !

Posted by: Kay (IP Logged)
Date: May 29, 2003 06:42PM

Hi Jane,
I am so excited for you, and I don't even know you. I love your tenacity. I have been keeping tabs on your emails and am so excited about you getting your first treatment on Saturday. Today is May 29th. How did the treatment go? Do you feel better? I hope your asthma is gone! Please let us know. Kay

Posted by: Jane Colson (IP Logged)
Date: June 10, 2003 03:31PM

I have had 3 treatments now from Dr Cameron and I will have my 4th tomorrow. I have seen no improvement in my condition and in truth have gotten a little worse. I still believe in this method and Dr Cameron is rather surprised that I am not responding. He has made the correction and he says I am holding the correction and should feel better. Last week I even took my small appliance for measuring lung capacity with me and measured both before the treatment and after and there was no change. My lung capacity is 50% on a good day and on my appliance is usually measure 350--after the treatment it was only 220. Dr Cameron said he was going to contact J Gesret to see if he could offer some suggestion, so I guess I will have to wait and see. I have been here more than 2 weeks now and will leave to go home in 10 days and so will have only tomorrows appointment and one more. I would appreciate any help you can offer

Thank you, Jane

Date: June 11, 2003 02:14AM

Dear Jane,

We have some quetions for you: can you describe us what type of asthma you have: do you have an Inspiration or Expiration problem ? Do you often cough with expectorations ? If so you MUST go with a sample to a lab and let them tested to find infections caused by Candida Albicans or Staphylococcus Aureus ! In case this would be positive you will have to take extra drugs to get rid of these infections, if not you will not cure.
We have too little information about all your breathing complaints at the moment, can you mail me at my private adress some more information ? If Dr. Cameron finds a difficult problem, he can allways call Jacques or me, we are here to help !

Sincerely,

Erwin Hermans

Posted by: To: Mr Erwin Hermans (IP Logged)
Date: June 11, 2003 02:39AM

Dear Erwin,

If my breathing organ is sensitive to some external stimulus such as food, dust, etc., is it a typical asthma your method can cure? Or I have to go to see the doctor and take the medicine.

I am suffering from asthma and sensative to this stimulus.

San

Date: June 11, 2003 11:27AM

Dear San,

It is not your respiratory system which is sensitive to food etc., but it is your immune system that overreacts. So yes with the Gesret method we are able to cure your problem.

Sincerely,

Erwin Hermans

Date: June 11, 2003 01:09PM

I have more problem with inspiration. No, I dont cough much or produce much mucus. I dont seem to have any infection, I know the symptoms of that and I dont have them. I seem to be holding the correction but my asthma isnt improving. Dr Cameron will be contacting J. Gesret soon, I am sure. Thank you again. Jane

Date: June 11, 2003 03:36PM

O.K. Jane, next time you visit Dr Cameron, ask him to verify very precise the position of the upper cervicals left and right and let him corrrect them untill they are in its right place. Let him do the same with the upper ribs.
The inspriation problem is the false asthma and is produced by a misalignment of the upper cervicals disturbing the innervation of the pharynx !

Keep us informed !

Erwin Hermans

Date: June 12, 2003 04:12AM

Dear Erwin,

Is the below Bert D.O.'s message is just the opinion of an outsider. Or this Bert D.O. is one of the member of your treatment team. It seems that Bert is talking about something which is different from your previous message.

Best wish,

San

Date: June 12, 2003 04:40AM

Dear San,

I don 't know who this Bert is, even don't know about his competences, which are in my opinion very poor ! Manipulations of the upper cervicals are NOT dangerous, only when they are done by practicians who don't know how to do them. Our corrections are soft and we don't use any force. Probably this so called anonymous Bert has had a very bad osteopathic training and maybe he is afraid of using this techniques. Well, I can tell you that I am correcting upper cervicals in babies from 7 days old untill very old people without any danger and this since many many years. Maybe this Bert can study the Gesret method which is not the same as osteopathy ! He has still lots of things to learn which is ok, but he must stop spreading false explanations !!! Next time I will throw his gossip from this forum.

Sincerely,

Erwin Hermans

Date: June 12, 2003 07:31AM

We already did !

Date: June 12, 2003 10:00PM

Dear Erwin,

Thank you for your information. Now, I understand that your treatment is safe and effective.

By the way, is your treatment difference from the traditional manipulation technique. Is it totally different from the Chriopractor?

I was treated by a Chriopractor and they used a sudden and high impact force on my back. It took 10 treatments. The Chriopractor told me that his treatment can relax and release my tension of my spine which causes my asthma attack. But after 10 treaments, it does not improve my asthma at all.

As per your web-site, your manual treatment is very unigue and effective So, where is your technique come from? Is it mixed technique from bone -setter, chriopractor, massager and accurpressurer.

I hope my question does not trouble you as this in not my purpose. I really want to understand more about your technique and the backgroud.
Of course I have read your web-site and it sound very good, reasonable and effective.

Best regards,

San

how and who can be trained?
Posted by: Kay Clementi (IP Logged)
Date: June 14, 2003 01:04PM

Dr. Gesret,
Would there be a way for a person to learn your method (of treating asthma) without actually attending your training sessions? I am going to talk to my chiropractor here is the USA about your method but I would first like to know if there would be a way for him to learn it without having to actually go to France. Could he learn it by reading or maybe by video? I would like to be able to give him a little more information before approaching him with this. Also, do you have to be licensed in the medical field in order to learn how to treat asthma with your method or can someone like my self be trained? Thank you.
Also, how do you write a message under a new subject? I wrote this same message under "New Topic" but couldn't find it on the board, so I posted here.

Date: August 20, 2003 10:15AM

Well, I do have new information. I went to my MD and he ordered a lung capacity test that I had done at a hospital. It turns out that I have emphysema, not asthma. Does your treatment help emphysema? I have been sick since age 5 and several times over the years, some doctors have said I had emphysema--even at a young age--but other doctors quickly wrote this off and said it was not true. The majority of the doctors I have seen have said I have asthma. I now think that this has been a wrong diagnosis. I would be interested to know what you think--as you know I did go to Canada and received your treatment from Dr Cameron without success

Jane

Date: August 20, 2003 10:43AM

Hello Jane
Nice to hear from you back again.
Certainly it must be emphysema as the treatment with Dr. Cameron couldn't help you. Unfortunately emphysema can not be cured with the Gesret method as it is a defect of the alveoles which cannot be restored physiologically. Anyhow I am sure you will have the benefit from the treatment since it helps your immune system and it restores your wrong body axes.

Wish you a quick solution for your health situation !

Erwin Hermans

Posted by: Nicole (IP Logged)
Date: August 18, 2004 03:27PM

I was following Janes journey as I have already posted questions with my interest in your method. Her being from the US and documenting it gave me great interest. Her last entry perplexed me. As a group that regularly deals with, treats, studies, and supposedly cures asthma how could the difference between emphysema and asthma go unsuspected? I can not see how a doctor could miss it either but the medical field often looses its passion and desire to be true - you on the other hand were created for that. I say this not to be snide but it now brings up new questions for my sons condition. My grandmother has emphysema - her condition seems greatly different than an asthmatic. Am I misinformed again? Please explain if you can, I too am just looking for a way to end this....

Posted by: Tonya Wood (IP Logged)
Date: January 10, 2006 07:29PM

Hi Nicole, I just read your post and wanted to responsd to it. Asthma is the most misdiagnosed disease. There are several websites about asthma being diagnosed when it is actually something else.

I have had asthma since I was a year old. I am 29 currently and have been on the ventilator twice this past year in 2005. They have tried every medication known to man for me and I am allergic to ventolin which adds to the mix. They are considering starting me on methyltrexate and placing stents in my airways because the asthma attacks has scarred my airways so extensively that they are staying closed. I would like to learn more about the Gesret method but I could not find the original post that talked about what the method actually is or how it is used.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Si vous voulez m'aider au fonctionnement du forum
Ce forum utilise Phorum 5.