English forum for United Kingdom :  Asthme methode Gesret HomeHome - forum - List of practitionners
Welcome on the forum. You will be able to ask your questions here and we will try to give you an answer as quick as possible.
Asthma/allergies caused by eczema medications.
Posted by: Melissa (IP Logged)
Date: December 02, 2006 03:07PM

Hi there,

I am 24y/o female and have had asthma/eczema since I was a baby. I started out with eczema, then as a result of the medications I was taking to control it, I developed debilitating asthma. This has seen me in hospital and in many an oxygen tent at least twice a year since about the age of 3. Chronic allergies also plage me.

If you are able to treat the eczema, then treating the asthma will come on its own. Can you tell me if your technique treats the cause of my eczema? If so, there are many causes of skin diseases so how are you able to treat them all? How are you able to tell what the cause is?

When I try to go off the cortisone creams to give my body a break, it takes about two - three weeks before I am completely covered from scalp to toe in cracked, weeping, bright red, hot and excruciatingly itchy eczema. With your treatment, does the cortisone need to be stopped immediately? Is the result instant(ish)? I guess what I want to know is would I still have the eczema come out as fast as it does in this case?

Does treating the eczema also treat the allergies?

Have you treated other patients in my exact situation? If so, what was the outcome and how lasting were the results? Would I need to fly back there in a year for more?

I have scoliosis and verterbral subluxations. In your opinion, are these factors to my problems? I am currently being treated by a chiropractor and have been for the past two years and have had no releif.

What are your views on Homeopathy?

Sorry for so many questions. I am an absolute mess and have tried so many natural alternatives and in the process I spend ALL the money I make on my health - not travelling or having a good time like people my age should. I have never been able to do half of the activities my peers do, that includes non sporting activities. In fact, I have just come home tonight after being rushed to hospital with an asthma attack I suffered during my (highlight of the year) Christmas party which I can only assume was brought on by the one glass of wine I had or just the general excitement of it all.

I need to know more about the physiology behind how it all works. Do you have a website which goes into more detail about this?

Your response is kindly appreciated.

Regards
Melissa

Re: Asthma/allergies caused by eczema medications.
Posted by: herwinh (IP Logged)
Date: December 03, 2006 11:02AM

Dear Melissa,

Thanks voor your visit on our phorum.

To begin with: you better first take a look at www.asthme-reality.com the webiste of the Gesret method on which you will find the answer on most of your questions.

Our treatment cures asthma, eczema, allergies because the origin of this diseases is quite the same. It is not necessary to stop the cortisone treatment immediately because it can take some time before the immune system strats to work and strats to cure your own body. So patience is an important thing, certainly for you because you suffer from several diseases at the same time.
Unfortunately, a chiropractor can not help you in this matter, nor an osteopath since the techniques we use are much different than other therapists do.

So if, after reading our website, you still have questions, don't hesitate to post them on this forum and I will do my best to answer them as quick as possible.

Best regards,

Erwin Hermans

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Si vous voulez m'aider au fonctionnement du forum
Ce forum utilise Phorum 5.