English forum for United Kingdom :  Asthme methode Gesret HomeHome - forum - List of practitionners
Welcome on the forum. You will be able to ask your questions here and we will try to give you an answer as quick as possible.
New Type of Asthma
Posted by: RABKSA (IP Logged)
Date: November 22, 2006 12:15PM

Dear Mr. Hermans,

Hello to every one on this valuable forum. I would like to request your help to visit your clinic and try your treatment for me and my son

Both of us Saudi Male I'm 47 my son 17 we need your address and the coverage of treatment cost in detail if possible you send it urgently because we are suffering from asthma between mild and sever Specially after a rainy day in our congested city Riyadh the capital of Saudi Arabia .You are kindly requested to send An official letter from your side including all details of treatment cost for two person as a hard copy to my mail address so i can submit it to my employer to request you (treatment Method) through them

Thank you very much

Sincerely,
ALOTHMAN,IBRAHIM S

Mailing Address:
ALOthman,Ibrahim S
PO.BOX 102095
Riyadh 11675
Saudi Arabia
E-Mail othmanis@yahoo.com

Re: New Type of Asthma
Posted by: herwinh (IP Logged)
Date: November 22, 2006 12:50PM

Dear Ibrahim,

It's quite a long time ago that I heard some news about you. As I remember long time ago I have sent you a kind of letter you are asking me right now ?

If you take a look at our site you will see that in Morocco, we have a complete team, ready to take care of your problems.

Simply go to [www.asthme-reality.com] and you will find all the countries who have certified therapists.

Anyhow if you would prefer to fly over to Belgium, just let me know and I will send you the details.

Best regards,

Erwin Hermans

Date: November 22, 2006 08:48PM

Dear Mr. Hermans,

Yes I'm that one you still remember thanks a lot and regarding the letter I need it with new date and more details to be treated in Belgium for me and my son Mr.Yazeed Ibrahim ALOthman 17 years old. Of course i prefer to be treated in Belgium

Thank You Very Much

Sincerely,
ALOTHMAN,IBRAHIM S

Date: November 24, 2006 10:02PM

Dear Mr. Hermans,

Hi happy Thanks givining day to you

ALOTHMAN IBRAHIM S

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Si vous voulez m'aider au fonctionnement du forum
Ce forum utilise Phorum 5.