English forum for United Kingdom :  Asthme methode Gesret HomeHome - forum - List of practitionners
Welcome on the forum. You will be able to ask your questions here and we will try to give you an answer as quick as possible.
Please help the Chinese patients
Posted by: Sue (IP Logged)
Date: January 10, 2006 09:46AM

Dear Sir/Madame,

With the improvement of living standards and deteriorating environment in China, more and more Chinese (and more babies) are suffering from allergy and asthma.
My daughter is now only 11 months old, but has been and inpatient in the hospital twice with asthma symptom from pneunonia. Unfortunately, a lot of Chinese doctors (if not most) use very strong (new and expensive) medicines which do harm to children's self immune system. My bady takes three or four kinds of medicine now every day to prevent asthma and allergy. I am so worried about her that I myself suffer from great anxiety and depression.
Is now there any Gesret pratitioner near China? We are in strong need of such practitioners here in our country. If anyone is willing to learn the method in China, how much is the cost? If anyone has related information, please, please tell me as soon as possible at

yangshuxian2002@hotmail.com.cn

A thousand thanks!

Re: Please help the Chinese patients
Posted by: Erwin Hermans (IP Logged)
Date: February 15, 2006 07:35AM

Dear Sue,

First of all my excuses for the delay of this answer to you. Due to a mass of spam sent to our forum, I overlooked your question. By cleaning up the mess I found yours and I will answer it right now.

Unfortunately, there is not any therapist of our method in China, nor in the neighbourhood of Asian countries.
We are willing to come over and learn the method to osteopaths or manual therapists, physical therapists, ... But there are soms costs to be paid like plane ticket, lodging, teaching, which makes it so that for this money, not a lot of therapists are interested. It's a pitty since with our method the chance to get cured from astma and allergies is about 90%.
So if you could find some colleagues who are willing to learn this method please let me know and we"ll fly over.

My best regards,
Erwin Hermans

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Si vous voulez m'aider au fonctionnement du forum
Ce forum utilise Phorum 5.