English forum for United Kingdom :  Asthme methode Gesret HomeHome - forum - List of practitionners
Welcome on the forum. You will be able to ask your questions here and we will try to give you an answer as quick as possible.
Eczema treatment diary
Posted by: Imalole (IP Logged)
Date: March 10, 2013 12:28AM

Due to non compliance with the ethical principles that apply to all practitioners trained in Gesret method®, Mr. Karl RICHARD is no longer part of our network and is no longer entitled to practice the method.

Dear Forum,

With this new entry, I would like to report on the progress made with Karl for the treatment of my eczema.

A bit of background first: I was severely affected by eczema during the years 1995-2002. In 2002, my eczema had spread on most of my upper body and my life was becoming incredibly difficult. My eczema was continuously slowly expending, I was suffering from lack of sleep due to the constant itching which sometimes led to bruising due to the fact that I was scratching it in my sleep and I could see no end in sight despite having tried many different creams for the skin. That was until I came across the asthma-reality website... 6 months and 3 sessions later completed with a practitioner in France and my eczema was history. I could start enjoying life again. I still used a bit of cream after swimming as my skin felt a bit dry after the pool but that was it.

For some reasons, my eczema came back in 2009, slowly at first but after a year, the itchy nights were again a regular occurrence. I had a few sessions over a period of 2 years with different practitioners in France . These helped but the problem did not completely go away. I started thinking that the results were not as good as when I first did the method in 2002 because I could not see the same practitioner consistently as I used to and the opportunity to travel to France was becoming a much rarer occurrence compared to 10 years ago. I was then so glad to realise that Karl had started providing these sessions in London.

My first session with Karl was at the end of October 2012. My worst eczema then was one one of my fingers as the picture shows and I had to wear a plaster on it regularly.

After that first session, this finger improved over the next few days/weeks. I had also some eczema on my back which also improved. I had some on the inside of my elbows. That seemed to be getting better. However, new areas of eczema started on my neck and above my chest.

I then had my second session with Karl six weeks later, in the middle of December 2012. My finger who was so bad is now fully healed and I hardly have any eczema on my back. My neck, chest and the inside of my elbows have not improved however. Karl did ask me to go through a third session in January but so far I have not managed to have it for reasons which solely depend on me.

In summary, the progress are promising so far although perhaps not as striking as when I first experienced the method 10 years ago.

I will update on progress after the third session.

Re: Eczema treatment diary
Posted by: Karl Richard (IP Logged)
Date: March 12, 2013 01:45PM

Hi Emmanuel,

I want to thank you for taking the time to share your testimony in this forum, as it helps to better reflect the effectiveness of the method.

As one can realize, through you, the life of an eczematous is not easy every day, it can even become a nightmare sometimes! When you think that such suffering can be alleviated or even eliminated completely by a few manual therapy sessions, it is inspiring.

And as in your case, sometimes even a single session can show a great improvement.

As you say that after only 2 sessions your fingers are now fully healed, it would be great if you could send me a picture of your fingers now so that I can put them on the forum.

Don’t worry; a few more session will be necessary to see a full improvement.

Please, continue to keep us informed.

Regards,

Karl-Frédéric RICHARD

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Si vous voulez m'aider au fonctionnement du forum
Ce forum utilise Phorum 5.