English forum for United Kingdom :  Asthme methode Gesret HomeHome - forum - List of practitionners
Welcome on the forum. You will be able to ask your questions here and we will try to give you an answer as quick as possible.
Eczema - never enough thanks to Mr. Karl Richard and Mr. Gesret
Posted by: Iwamura (IP Logged)
Date: December 02, 2011 10:03PM

Due to non compliance with the ethical principles that apply to all practitioners trained in Gesret method®, Mr. Karl RICHARD is no longer part of our network and is no longer entitled to practice the method.

It is a great pleasure for me to post hereunder my testimony on Gesret method.
Since the age of four, I chronically suffered from a horrible eczema (atopic skin) and was treated each time by stronger coticosteroids which gave a short time relief but never fondamentally cured the problem. Often I woke up in the morning with stratched-to-blood skin. Often at bed time, I felt like I had no control on my itchy skin. Gloomy feeling made me not want to go outside. I had to stop my favorit sport, swimming. Over the years, the closet of my bathroom was filled with many unusefull medications and creams.
In parallel, I tried many different methods such as chinese hearbs, chinese ostheopathy, acupuncture, healer etc... some of them were very very expensive.
when I heard of the method Gesret, I hesitated because of the fear to be disapointed again. I was 31 years old then. Happily and surprisingly, the result was spectacular!!! After three visits at Mr. Karl Richard's in Paris, my eczema skin disapeared suddenly and comptletely. It has been almost two years since my last visit but the nightmare never came back so far.

In addition, my posture improved and I feel like I breathe better than before.

At the end of my testimony, I would like to add that in order to have a better result, I am convinced that it is important to follow a dairy-product-free diet.

I would like to express hereunder my deepest thanks to Mr. Karl Richard and Mr. Gesret.
Thank you so much for your determination and courage.

YUKI

Re: Eczema - never enough thanks to Mr. Karl Richard and Mr. Gesret
Posted by: Karl Richard (IP Logged)
Date: December 08, 2011 02:08PM

Hi Yuki,

It gives me great pleasure to hear from my former patients, especially when they are as supportive as you!.

This is certainly evidence that the Gesret method, unlike other methods, can not only improve eczema on the spot but also prevent it from coming back in the long term. I would not say that the method will cure everyone for life, but it certainly exceeds the time all other methods and drugs will have effect. For that, legitimately, I think we could say that the Gesret method treats the cause not the symptom.

Regards,

Karl-Frédéric RICHARD

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Si vous voulez m'aider au fonctionnement du forum
Ce forum utilise Phorum 5.