English forum for United Kingdom :  Asthme methode Gesret HomeHome - forum - List of practitionners
Welcome on the forum. You will be able to ask your questions here and we will try to give you an answer as quick as possible.
Allergies (pollen, dust, cat, acarid...)
Posted by: Abeytu (IP Logged)
Date: August 20, 2011 11:20PM

Due to non compliance with the ethical principles that apply to all practitioners trained in Gesret method®, Mr. Karl RICHARD is no longer part of our network and is no longer entitled to practice the method.

Hello,

I suffered from allergies for many years. I had running nose, rhinitis, sneezing. After 4 sessions with Karl Richard I feel better, last time a met a cat I had no symptoms.
I still experiment few snezzing in the morning.

I also experiment other benefits, my pains in legs or neck had gone and I have no anymore pains during menstruations (before I had to take pain killers). I also breathe more easily

Now I can say that Gesret's method actually works better for allergies than all the drugs (antihistamine) I already tryed.

Laura

Re: Allergies (pollen, dust, cat, acarid...)
Posted by: Karl Richard (IP Logged)
Date: August 22, 2011 05:59PM

Hi Laura,

Thanks Laura for your story. It is always very useful when people share how the method works for them. I am always very touched when patients share their progress with me.

It might be that you need another session to stop your sneezing. It sounds like your C1 is not completely free, although it’s a lot better than it was before the first session.

Like you said, what I want to prove indeed is that the Gesret method works better in the long term for allergies than typical drugs (antihistamine). To do this will require a controlled study to compare patients treated with Gesret method to those treated by traditional drugs or medical treatment. This would be quite an advancement in the treatment of allergies asthma or skin diseases. As more patients like you share their stories, we increase our chances of finding a GP that will work with us on this type of study.

Regards,

Karl-Frédéric RICHARD
French osteopath
GESRET practitioner
+33 6 03 36 37 18

Central London Osteopathy
325 -327 Old Street
London City EC1V 9LE

Date: September 26, 2011 08:33PM

After 2 more sessions I have no problems with cats and pollen. I spent few days in the countryside in France (nice weather) and I did not experiment any rhinitis.

Moreover I move more easily (before I had pains in my neck and shoulders).
I keep doing the exercice I need to do.

Regards

Laura

Date: September 28, 2011 01:29PM

Hi Laura,

I am pleased to hear your story, but I am not surprised to learn that your allergies have improved.

By reading your testimony, may other people like you might be inspired to have hope of one day being definitively free of all of their allergies and be rid of rhinitis.

Regards,

Karl-Frédéric RICHARD

Date: April 14, 2012 10:29PM

Hello,

I was on holidays in France at the end of March, the weather was beautiful and I had no allergy at all even if there was a lot of pollen in the air.

thank you

Laura

Date: April 17, 2012 03:31PM

Hi Laura,

Let those who doubt that it is possible to treat allergies with simple manual techniques see in this testimony (and numerous others cited in this forum) the proof that it is actually possible to do so.

Regards,

Karl-Frédéric RICHARD

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Si vous voulez m'aider au fonctionnement du forum
Ce forum utilise Phorum 5.