English forum for all other countries :  Asthme methode Gesret HomeHome - forum - List of practitionners
Welcome on the forum. You will be able to ask your questions here and we will try to give you an answer as quick as possible.
Seeking Canadian (Vancouver or Victoria?) or US practitioners
Posted by: Garrett (IP Logged)
Date: May 20, 2014 08:56AM

Hello again. I'm searching for verified Gesret practitioners in the British Columbia area, especially Vancouver or Victoria.

I'll be traveling from Oregon, and would love to be able to drive to see a practitioner.

Also, what does a complete treatment entail? As in, how many sessions, over how much time.

Keep in mind I'm 36.

Thanks much.

-Garrett

Re: Seeking Canadian (Vancouver or Victoria?) or US practitioners
Posted by: herwinh (IP Logged)
Date: May 20, 2014 09:28AM

Dear Garett,

Right now we don't have any practionner in the USA but we do have in Canada.
But most of them are working in the Québec region. So don't know if this helps for you ?

kind regards

Erwin Hermans

Date: May 20, 2014 09:41AM

Hello Erwin-

Thanks for your reply.

Quebec is a much greater distance than I can travel currently. That's why I was hoping for something in British Columbia, on the western side of Canada.

Also, can you let me know how many sessions the method takes and over how much time they take?

Thank you again,

-Garrett

Posted by: herwinh (IP Logged)
Date: May 20, 2014 10:01AM

Garett,

It all depends on the kind and severity of the disease.
Mostly we do as a base: 4 treatments, 3 times one session/week, the fourth is one month later.

Lots of cases are solved after the fourth session, some need a bit more because they are more severe...

Erwin

Date: May 20, 2014 09:29PM

Thank you again for your reply. So that means it will be 3 weeks for the first round of treatments, and then to return a month later?

Do you know an approximate range of prices for the complete treatment?

Is there anything I can do in the meantime to assuage the asthma difficulties, or anything I can do on my own?

I still haven't found the point on either side in my armpit, not sure if I'm doing it correctly.

Thanks again,

-Garrett

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Si vous voulez m'aider au fonctionnement du forum
Ce forum utilise Phorum 5.