English forum for all other countries :  Asthme methode Gesret HomeHome - forum - List of practitionners
Welcome on the forum. You will be able to ask your questions here and we will try to give you an answer as quick as possible.
Convinced by the experience
Posted by: julian (IP Logged)
Date: December 05, 2013 12:14PM

I am an osteopath living in France. I started to have asthma a year and a half ago. My brother and sister have asthma but I had never had asthma. All of a sudden I started to have very bad attacks. I thought that I was going to have to take ventolin and other anti histamine treatments, but wanted to try and see if any manuel techniques could help. In two sessions I had no more attacks! Even for me (an osteopath) I was really surprised.
I just wanted to be a witness to what I had experienced thanks to Karl-Frédéric Richard.

Re: Convinced by the experience
Posted by: Garrett (IP Logged)
Date: March 30, 2014 01:22AM

Greetings-

Thank you, Julian, for your recent post. I heard about the Gesret Method about a year or two ago, and during asthma crises, I've still not been able to find the specific point with any success. I trust that the method works, but I need some help finding the point.

Is there a youtube video with detailed instructions and a closeup view of the point, plus an anatomical depiction of it?

I'm not sure if I should be deep into my armpit, or just outside it, and it's difficult to tell on the videos currently up on the website and on youtube.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

-Garrett

Re: Convinced by the experience
Posted by: herwinh (IP Logged)
Date: March 31, 2014 09:32AM

Garett,

The only videos we have are on the site. To find the spot you'll have to go quite deep in the armpit: rib 2 and 3 are located quite high.
This point only works with an expiration problem, and will not cure your asthma; Better is to find a therapist close to you and start with the treatments.

Kind regards

Erwin Hermans

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Si vous voulez m'aider au fonctionnement du forum
Ce forum utilise Phorum 5.