English forum for United Kingdom :  Asthme methode Gesret HomeHome - forum - List of practitionners
Welcome on the forum. You will be able to ask your questions here and we will try to give you an answer as quick as possible.
Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
learning the Gesret method
Posted by: Kay Clementi (IP Logged)
Date: June 14, 2003 12:51PM

Dr. Gesret,
Would there be a way for a person to learn your method (of treating asthma) without actually attending your training sessions? I am going to talk to my chiropractor here is the USA about your method but I would first like to know if there would be a way for him to learn it without having to actually go to France. Could he learn it by reading or maybe by video? I would like to be able to give him a little more information before approaching him with this. Also, do you have to be licensed in the medical field in order to learn how to treat asthma with your method or can someone like my self be trained? Thank you.

Re: learning the Gesret method
Posted by: Erwin Hermans (IP Logged)
Date: June 15, 2003 04:06AM

Dear Kay,

In order to learn the Gesret method, you need to have a kind of medical qualification as physical therapist, medicin, manual therapist, chiro or osteo.
Unfortunately because the very stubborn attitude of my colleagues in the US, our method isn't practised over there yet. It takes at least three days of private full time training in the cabinet of the student to get the beginners license of the method. Later on after some more practical courses, therapists can increase their level and be more sufficient. But after the beginners course, the therapists are able to cure asthma, allergies, etc....
It is not possible to learn practical skills out of a book or copying from a video, therefore our techniques are too special and they are teached by us very profound untill they are well done by the practician.

I hope you have some more information now, don't hesitate to contact me if you have more questions.

Best regards,

Erwin Hermans
Osteopath D.O.
GESRET Method Instructor

Posted by: Mary Chung (IP Logged)
Date: July 02, 2003 06:12AM

What is the success rate for curing the asthma and how many time of treatments for an asthma child to be cured.

enquiry
Date: July 02, 2003 06:26AM

Dear Sirs,

How many time of treatments for a child to be cured completely and what is the successful rate for a child according to your experience.

Sincerely,

Mary

Date: July 02, 2003 06:29AM

Dear Sirs,

How many time of treatment for an asthma child to be cured completely and what is the successful rate for being cured.

Mary

Re: enquiry
Date: July 02, 2003 08:03AM

Dear Mary,

The amount of treatments we need in order to cure an asthmatic really
depends on the case. But as an average we can talk about approx. 4
treatments, some more, some less. This depends on the difficulties we
encounter while treating: some severe blocks of the cervicals or ribs,
or.... Also the presence of bacteries or fungicids in the lungs can
determine how long we have to treat. But we are sure that we cure asthma and
unfortunately we are the only therapy which can say and guarantee this fact.
You can ask any chiropractor or any osteopath if he/she can cure asthma and
I am sure about the answer you will get: it will be negative.

Sincerely,

Erwin Hermans

Date: July 03, 2003 12:07AM

What is the successful rate? 100% to be cured?

Mary

Date: July 03, 2003 03:32AM

Dear Mary,

About 90% will find a complete relief of their complaints. As I mentioned before, the success also depends on age (arthrosis), the presence of nosocomial bacteries, staphylococcus and fungicids in the lungs.

Erwin

Posted by: Dianne (IP Logged)
Date: December 25, 2003 09:43AM

I have an 18 year old son that has suffered from asthma since infancy. We have gone all over the USA and it seems that we just keep taking more and more medicine and he just keeps getting worse. I have had it with the traditional medical community. I am an registerd nurse, and I have now taken it upon myself to research other options. I did assess my son, and was shocked to find that he does have these thorasic anomolies! Vincent, my son, is an elite athlete and is a dedicated runner. When we can keep his asthma a bay he is the fastest 1 mile runner in our state. He is still in high school but in order to get scholarships to college we need to get this asthma greatly improved. Running is a huge part of his life. It would break his heart to have to give it up. If we go to Mexico, Canada, or Trinidad, and learn and observe, could I followup at home? I have also been reading about the Buteyko Russian Breathing method which is interesting but when I assessed Vincent to find his physical properties to be identical to what you have read, I am ready to take action asap! Probably Mexico, who is most qualified? Thank you, Dianne

Date: January 04, 2004 01:59PM

Dear Dianne,

Sorry for the delay of the answer, christmass holiday is one of this reasons.
Every practicionner that you'll find on the website is qualified to treat asthma with the GESRET Method. It is only a question which one is the closest to your place. Don't hesitate to contact them and they will tell you what to do. Your son will need some sessions and there is not much you can do yourself, only taking care about some ergonomic details. But the therapist will tell you all this.
Keep us informed about the progression please.
The Buteyko breathing method won't cure asthma, the Gesret method does, because it is the only therapy which treats the cause and not the symptoms.
Meanwhile I wish you a happy new year !

Best regards,

Erwin Hermans

Posted by: Shirley P. Litang (IP Logged)
Date: January 09, 2004 11:58PM

I have two kids, ages 10 and 8 who are both asthmatic. They have been in and out of the hospital since they were infants, and it is really very depressing when nothing within my power can alleviate their pain whenever they have attacks; which frequency is almost weekly. Nebulizers help them though every night but for severe attacks, they need to be hospitalized for oxygen admin. and other medicines. My youngest almost spent his New Year's Eve in the clinic when he had the worse attack on the 30th. I have made and appointment next week with a polmocologist, but I am convinced with your method. We are from the Philippines and I wonder, maybe you can help me how to about the therapy. Please help...

Date: January 10, 2004 06:40AM

Hello Miss Litang, kumusta po sila ?

Thank you for your interest in the GESRET method.
Indeed we can help your children and cure them from a disease like asthma.
The GESRET method is the only treatment in the world which treats the causes of diseases like asthma. Thanks to Jacques GESRET we know how to find the causes.
There is only one problem: unfortunately we don’t have any practitioner in Asia yet and we are waiting until somebody contacts us in order to study the method. Two years ago I was in Manila and Palawan and contacted a chiropractor but he wasn’t interested. Maybe you can help us with this ? Maybe you can find a chiropractor or an osteopath or a manual therapist who is interested in getting a lot of work by treating and curing asthma, allergies, …. ?
I also know that in The Philippines exists a manual treating method called “HILOT”, maybe some of these people might get interested in learning the method ! The only thing which has to be done is that I come over to your country and teach them in a few days how to use the techniques. There is a very small chance that I go to visit your country in March, which is not sure yet, but if I come (for scuba diving) I don’t mind to visit you and take care of your children.
Another difficulty would be the payment of the costs for travelling and lodging when I come to teach some people, but we can discuss that and try to find a solution.

Anyhow, we need some time to find out how we can cure your kids, meanwhile I hope you can help us in finding some future colleagues and I hope we stay in contact.

Paalam na po !

Erwin Hermans
GESRET Method - INSTRUCTOR

Posted by: Lee (IP Logged)
Date: March 09, 2004 10:58PM

Dear Erwin,

I would like to know if you will trave to Asia or even Hong Kong in March / April 2004.

If you do, I can pay for your treatments.

I am a asthma person and looking for treatment which can truely cure asthma. I often look at the web to see if there is any worldwide treatment. The medical doctor can never cure it.

Best regards,

Lee

Date: March 10, 2004 02:33AM

Dear Lee,

I intended to Travel to the Philippines in March but is is cancelled. At the moment nothing is sceduled anymore untill march next year. But I will let you know if this will change in the nearer future.
Maybe if you could help us in finding an osteopath or a physical therapist (or a group) who wants to learn our method we can come sooner anyway.
Keep in touch and hopefully we can treat you very soon.
Best regards,

Erwin Hermans

Posted by: AL-OTHMAN,IBRAHIM.SALEH (IP Logged)
Date: September 21, 2004 10:55AM

Dear. Erwin Hermans

I'm an asthmatic male 43 years old from Saudi Arabia "Riyadh" and
I am convinced with your method. But I would like to know how can be treated and is it possible in my country please let me know as soon as possible

Adress
P.O.BOX 102095
Riyadh 11675

Saudi Arabia

Best regards,

Ibrahim

Date: September 21, 2004 12:05PM

Dear Ibrahim,

I would like to refer to Dr. Yousef Al-Bader
Exclusif representant of the Gesret Method of the Arabo-muslim world
Al Mohalab Center
1st Floor No. 14
P.O.Box: 5107
32082 HAWALLI - KUWAIT

Hope this helps

Best regards

Erwin Hermans

Date: October 26, 2004 04:35AM

Dear Erwin,

How is your plan to Asia. Have you planned to travel to Asia soon? I really hope that you can come to Asia and treat me and other asthma patients.

I once talked to a local osteopath and physical therapist. They had no ideal about your method and did not believe in it. Thus, I cannot find any manual therapist who is willing to learn your method in our city.

I think the best way for you to proof to the Asian doctor is to come and treat Asian patients. Then, a lot of professionalists will look into your method.

Please come an help us.

Best regards,

Jimmy Lee

Author: Erwin Hermans
Date: 03-09-04 19:33

Dear Lee,

I intended to Travel to the Philippines in March but is is cancelled. At the moment nothing is sceduled anymore untill march next year. But I will let you know if this will change in the nearer future.
Maybe if you could help us in finding an osteopath or a physical therapist (or a group) who wants to learn our method we can come sooner anyway.
Keep in touch and hopefully we can treat you very soon.
Best regards,

Erwin Hermans

Date: October 26, 2004 06:00AM

Dear Lee,

At the moment there are no plans to come to Asia, maybe in March next year but that's not really sure.
What a pitty that our colleagues in your country (which one are you living in ?) don't "believe" in the method. It is not a matter of believing in something, it is a matter of knowing and understanding anatomy, neurology, physiology, ....
So maybe you can let them read our website at www.asthme-reality.com
If you let me know your e-mail adress I can send you a flyer which you can give to them so they can see that we are serious guys with a serious, scientifically based, therapy. If they take a look at our website they can see that the method is spreading worldwide with success !
I hope, I once can travel to Asia and treat many people, but it is much more important that we have some practicionners over there who will help you in the future.
Meanwhile I send you my regards,

Erwin Hermans

Date: October 26, 2004 07:32AM

Dear Erwin,

Please contact the following association in Hong Kong. They have members of Chiropractic doctors. Maybe, you can call or email to them to see if they are willing to learn your method. If everything is o.k., please come to Hong Kong and treat the asthma patients.

The Chiropractic Doctors' Association of Hong Kong

Dr. Chan, Vincent
(Chairman) Tel: (852) 2807-3711
chairman@cda.org.hk

Date: October 26, 2004 07:39AM

Dear Lee,

Thanks for your effort. I wil contact the association as quick as possible and I will inform you if there is any progress.
Don't worry, soon or late, the Gesret method will be practised in your country, it is only a matter of time.

Contact you soon with best regards,

Erwin Hermans

Date: October 27, 2004 10:16PM

Dear Erwin,

Any news from you regarding the feedback from The Chiropractic Doctors' Association of Hong Kong and their members?

Best regards,

LEE

Date: October 28, 2004 02:31AM

Dear Lee,

At the moment I didn't have any time to write to them since I am working many hours a day. Also the chiropractors are not the group of practicionners we are looking for since they have a completely different way of treating a patient. Most of them take only about 15 minutes to treat while our method needs around 45 minutes till sometimes one hour.
In the past we have had severe problems with chiros in europe who didn' t use our method as ik had to be done. So for chiros who are living too far from us and on which we cannot have a quality control, we will not learn the method.
The most important group for us are osteopaths, physical therapists and manual therapists.
We aprreciate your help in finding therapists in Asia and we hope that you stay interested in searching for possibilities in the near future. So will you stay in touch and contact us if you have adresses of other professionals as I mentioned above? This weekend I will do a search on internet to see if there are colleagues working in Hong Kong or neighbourhood.
Thank you and best regards,

Erwin Hermans

Posted by: Bishop Condy (IP Logged)
Date: February 11, 2005 09:47AM

Sir,

I really want to be a benefactor of your method of curing Asthma, so please, lecture me on this.

Let me know the ways and with what could it be cured.

Thanks and God bless you as you put me through.

Bishop Condy.

Posted by: erwin hermans (IP Logged)
Date: February 13, 2005 02:43AM

Hello Condy,

Thanks for your interest in the Gesret method. Can you specify me where you are from ? On our website you will find the most practical information you'll need to understand what the Gesret method is all about.
www.asthme-reality.com
Very briefly: with a combination of very specific manipulation techniques we restore the body axes and make sure that the body is doing what it is supposed to do. We teach therefore only manual therapists osteopaths, physical therapist, in other words, professionals who know how to use their hands in order to learn the proper manipulation techniques.

I hope this helps ?

Best regards,

Erwin Hermans

Posted by: Sue (IP Logged)
Date: January 10, 2006 09:27AM

Dear Erwin,

If I can manage to persuade anyone (Methodosteopaths, physical therapists and manual therapists) willing to learn and practice the Method in China, how much is the cost?

Sue
yangshuxian2002@hotmail.com.cn

Date: February 15, 2006 07:48AM

Hi again Sue, I've send an answer in another topic for you.

best regards,

Erwin Hermans

Posted by: jando106 (IP Logged)
Date: February 16, 2007 03:54PM

hi sir i am from egypt and i am a pediatration and we have a very high polution of air so many children suffer from asthma .I readed that you refuse to learn through vidio,picture.....books.and i know that your method need to be learned at france .
BUT , my sone is very sick and also alot of children in our county ,the travelling to france isnt possible . so what I can do???????
kill my sone with drugs(corticosteriods,ventoline>>>>>>>which have bad side effects
he got headacke and sever G.I.T disturbance as a side effect from drugs I think the chemical drugs is a very bad way for treatment he is 10 years old . he can not go to school for a week because of asthma .please sir I dont want to lose my sone .you must try to help me .i am waiting for your answer that will carry good news.dont be late please
thank you
god place you

Posted by: herwinh (IP Logged)
Date: February 16, 2007 04:19PM

Dear,

Our method can only be learned by an instructor. There is no book or no video who can learn you how to put your hands on a vertebra or a neck or a rib in order to unlock it properly.

We teach everywhere, even in egypt if necessary. But to cease the costs it is better to learn it with a few people at the same time.

I will be on a holiday in Egypt this summer in august. Maybe I can take a look at your son at that time.

Untill then it will me necessary to give him the right medication. Maybe you can contact our colleagues in Morocco.

Best regards,

Erwin Hermans
Instructor

Posted by: jando106 (IP Logged)
Date: February 16, 2007 04:40PM

thank you very much please tell me how much it coast ?

Posted by: herwinh (IP Logged)
Date: February 16, 2007 04:58PM

I will send you a private mail as soon as possible.

Do you have a medical qualification ?

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Si vous voulez m'aider au fonctionnement du forum
Ce forum utilise Phorum 5.