English forum for United Kingdom :  Asthme methode Gesret HomeHome - forum - List of practitionners
Welcome on the forum. You will be able to ask your questions here and we will try to give you an answer as quick as possible.
who has the most training?
Posted by: To: Erwin Hermans (IP Logged)
Date: May 30, 2003 10:17AM

Erwin Hermans,
Concerning the practicioners in Mexico, would you be able to tell me who has the most training with your method? I would like to look into taking my 20 year old daughter there for treatment but with so many practicioners to choose from I don't know which one to take her to. We live in Colorado in the USA. I would like to give my chiropractor here, some information about your method. Can you tell me exactly where to get the information? Thankyou so much! Kay

Re: who has the most training?
Posted by: Erwin Hermans (IP Logged)
Date: May 30, 2003 01:45PM

Hi Kay,
If you go to [www.asthme-reality.com] and you select the section of the mexican practicians you will find them all. Every practician who has studied our method is able to help every kind of patient. You can call Dr. Gonzales and ask him for more information about the practicians since he knows them all.
I will send a paper to your private mail : you can print this out and copy as much as you like and certainly give a copy to your chiro.

Lots of success, and keep us informed !

Erwin Hermans

asthma
Posted by: sindhu (IP Logged)
Date: June 02, 2003 05:25PM

Very recently I visited your site and I was so much impressed by your theories. I am an asthmatic from the age of 5. and I have a previous history of eczema also. Now I am taking inhaled steroids to treat asthma. I have always noticed that my right side is shorter than left side, my right shoulder is lower than left one, and my right pelvis is lower than the left one. whenever I had an asthma attack I used to sit slanting to left which gives me slight relief. Also I suffer from strong astigmatism to my right eye. Can you teach me some simple postures or techniques I could use when an asthma attack occurs.

Also I want to know is there anyone practicing the gesret method in INDIA or the US.

thanks a lot.

sindhu

Re: asthma
Posted by: Erwin Hermans (IP Logged)
Date: June 03, 2003 02:26AM

Dear Sindhu,

Unfortunately you can not get rid of an asthma attack by correcting the posture of your body only. An important thing is to sit straight. But for the rest you need some treatments with our method to cure since a lot of blocks in your spine, neck, ribs... etc. are causing this disease. For the real asthma which is the expiration problem, Jacques has found a trick to cut the attack. You can find it on the website.

In the US there is no practician for the moment, neither in India. But if you can find an osteopath, chiropractor, physical therapist or manual therapist in your country who wants to learn this beautiful method, we are ready to pack our bags and come to India. Maybe you can help us in spreading the techniques in India ?

Best regards

Erwin Hermans

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Si vous voulez m'aider au fonctionnement du forum
Ce forum utilise Phorum 5.