English forum for United Kingdom :  Asthme methode Gesret HomeHome - forum - List of practitionners
Welcome on the forum. You will be able to ask your questions here and we will try to give you an answer as quick as possible.
asthmatic
Posted by: luise mpuka (IP Logged)
Date: March 04, 2006 11:06PM

i was just searching for information about asthma and i found your website with all the information am looking for! wonderful!

Meanwhile, am 27 year old and sufferring from asthma for almost 3yrs and am on regular medications one for my nose- to help me smell things but it does not help. the other is a PREVENTER-which reduce the asthma sympotoms. one thing is that my doctor refered me to the "nose clinic" so that they will check, what is wrong with my nose as i can not smell anything at all.

Please i need your help! let me know if you can help someone like me to live a normal life please. reply on email if you can. from UK.

last but not least, GOD bless you in your wonderful work , saving many life and passs that skills to those willing to learn and to the next generations.
many thanks

Re: asthmatic
Posted by: Erwin Hermans (IP Logged)
Date: March 06, 2006 10:26AM

Hi Luise,

Thanks for your interest in our method.
Sure we can help you but I don't know in which way. At the moment there is not any therapist in the UK. But if you can afford it to come to Belgium, please be welcome.

Best regards,

Erwin Hermans

Posted by: luise mpuka (IP Logged)
Date: March 08, 2006 02:00PM

hi erwin

Thank you so much for for information given! I would like to know the cost for the treatment , how many sessons do i require in my case?

I heard there no cure for asthma!Does Gesret method cure or better asthma?After the first treatment do i need to come back for review or check up? Is your method guaranteed?

thank you

Posted by: Erwin Hermans (IP Logged)
Date: March 12, 2006 06:35AM

Dear Luise,

Tha amount of treatments necessary to cure asthma are depending on lots of factors, not always due to us but to the immune system of the human body. I've seen people curing in about four treatments, but also after ten sessions.
The price is approx. between 60 and 70 euros per treatment.

Off course there is a cure for asthma: the Gesret method, but if our method is guaranteed ? We don't sell freezers or microwaves with a guarantee for a few years. Are the medicaments you take guaranteed ? Does your doctor guarantees you anything when he prescribes you the drugs ? Can he ever say that with the medicaments he will cure your asthma ?
So we are pretty sure to cure asthma in about 90% of the cases. The 10% which is left is due to other factors as infections with bacteries, fungoids etc....

Hear you later !

Best regards,

Erwin Hermans

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Si vous voulez m'aider au fonctionnement du forum
Ce forum utilise Phorum 5.