English forum for United Kingdom :  Asthme methode Gesret HomeHome - forum - List of practitionners
Welcome on the forum. You will be able to ask your questions here and we will try to give you an answer as quick as possible.
A year of Gesret method
Posted by: DS (IP Logged)
Date: November 24, 2012 02:08PM

Due to non compliance with the ethical principles that apply to all practitioners trained in Gesret method®, Mr. Karl RICHARD is no longer part of our network and is no longer entitled to practice the method.

Hi,

I heard about the Gesret method through my dad who is asthmatic and who received treatments with this method in France. He is really happy about the results; he now takes fewer medications.

As I had a mild asthmatic condition as well, eczema problems (on my arms and legs) and beside that, migraines and premenstrual pains, I wanted to try this method.

I've been receiving Gesret method treatments for almost a year now (2 sessions per month at first, and lately just once a month).

I've seen immediate effects from the start. The headaches mostly disappeared, and the eczema reduced to just one leg. Now it is almost gone. I've only had a single asthma crisis since. The treatments and the advice helped me also to realise the importance of keeping proper posture.

Karl Frédéric gave me exercises to practice in between the sessions, and I can feel the benefits of both treatments and exercises.

I encourage people with asthma and eczema problems to give this method a try.

Re: A year of Gesret method
Posted by: Karl Richard (IP Logged)
Date: November 25, 2012 10:27PM

Hello,

I thank you for your testimony and appreciate you sharing your story. I am very pleased that you have enjoyed results and I appreciate your commitment to the method.

Regards,

Karl-Frédéric RICHARD

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Si vous voulez m'aider au fonctionnement du forum
Ce forum utilise Phorum 5.