English forum for United Kingdom :  Asthme methode Gesret HomeHome - forum - List of practitionners
Welcome on the forum. You will be able to ask your questions here and we will try to give you an answer as quick as possible.
Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: My little boy
Posted by: herwinh (IP Logged)
Date: November 05, 2012 07:08PM

Thanks for the translation proposal, in the future I will have a lot of job to get some text translated, maybe I can ask to help with a few difficult French sentences: as you know the French people like to use very long sentences of many lines to explain their theories :o)))

But getting back to your question: I would call Karl and ask him to check the upper cervicals and the ribs, and see what job still has to be done.
Allso the sleeping position is VERY important

Best regards

erwin

Posted by: healthy (IP Logged)
Date: November 05, 2012 07:17PM

The English are pretty good at being long-winded also so this is not a problem!

Noted re questions for Karl and will get on to that.

I will send you a photo tomorrow.

Best regards and good evening,
Catusha

Date: November 05, 2012 10:43PM

Hello Erwin,

I have taken photos of Felix asleep but am not sure how to get them to you via the forum. Could I have your e-mail address or is there a Gesret general e-mail address that I can forward it to?

Have spoken to Karl and he recommends Sιro diagnostic avec recherche de mycoplasmes, chlamidiae et levures (Aspergillus, Candida). Taking a blood sample is easier than getting a sample of expectoration so from this viewpoint this test makes more sense. Could it also test for the pathogen you mentioned earlier?

Best,
Catusha

Posted by: herwinh (IP Logged)
Date: November 06, 2012 08:50AM

Good morning,

a blood test is easier to get but doesn't tell what's in the lungs exactly, it can be a start certainly to find mycoplasma, but might not be specific enough !
You can mail the pictures to erwin.hermans@telenet.be and also to karl since he is responsible for the follow up of Felix.

Have a good day

erwin

Date: November 06, 2012 09:51AM

Good morning Erwin,

OK, so from what you say the mucous test is really what we should be doing so I shall get going on this.

I e-mailed pics to Karl yesterday and they are on there way to you as we speak.

Yes I shall and wishing you one too.

Best,
Catusha

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Si vous voulez m'aider au fonctionnement du forum
Ce forum utilise Phorum 5.