English forum for United Kingdom :  Asthme methode Gesret HomeHome - forum - List of practitionners
Welcome on the forum. You will be able to ask your questions here and we will try to give you an answer as quick as possible.
Candida albicans recognized as a cause of asthma?
Posted by: Karl Richard (IP Logged)
Date: November 09, 2011 12:55AM

Candida albicans is a living organism which lives in a natural state on our skin, in our mouth, in our lungs and in our digestive tract. We can find it in 80% of the population, and it usually causes no particular symptom or disease. It is a commensal saprophyte organism.

I was aware about this matter in 1966 when I read the story of an old doctor from Toulouse who medically followed a child already in treatment in my doctor's surgery. He used to advise everyone to always keep in mind the possible presence of Candida albicans in the asthmatic patient's lungs.

The same year I was contacted by the pulmonology department of a large hospital in Paris who had conducted tests using my method and were looking for the presense of Candida in twelve very ill asthmatic patients. An osteopath friend had lent us his office to help. So I went to Paris for three days.The results were so surprising that a doctor decided to publish an article in his medical journal. This brought him reproaches form the Bar Council threatening him with the loss of his place. Meanwhile this doctor attended a meeting with the first group of practitioners that I was forming. He confirmed that he was conducting a systematic search of Candida in the lungs of his asthmatic patients and he said that most of the time he found Candida albicans.

Later on, when drugs such as fluticasone propionate (Flovent, Serevant, and others) were placed on the market, no one in the medical world wanted to investigate the possible presence of candida in the lungs. They may just possibly be searching for it within AIDS patients, but that's it. A doctor told a woman I had sent to him for analysis: "But Madame, the lungs are just a sterile environment, you‘ll never find anything in them." If the lungs were just a sterile environment, why are there all these bronchial illnesses and problems? Today this subject has become TABOO. Physicians become hysterical when they are pressed for a sputum examination, and they faint if you ask them for a bronchoscopy in order to search for some fungi or mycoplasma! They all say: « It’s just a new invention from crazy Naturopaths ! »

Fluticasone propionate (Flovent, Serevant, and others) is known to weaken the immune response ? According the MD the candida especially affects those whose immune system is weak, so ….???

And all the manufacturers of this product recognise that it entails the proliferation of the candida in the pharynx. So, to avoid this problem they prescribe a good rinsing of the mouth after inhalation in order to avoid Candida." Okay, but have you ever tried to rinse your pharynx with water ? Just in case, let me know !!! Do you know where the pharynx is? Could you explain to me how after rinsing the mouth Candida will stop colonising the trachea and bronchi of immuno-compromised patients? The doctor made her own diagnosis. Is Candida albicans purely an invention of naturopaths?

Each time a patient obtains a sputum test or sero-diagnosis which reveals the presence of pathogenic Candida albicans, and if he is well treated with an antifungal, all the symptoms go away!

Medical graduates give us corticosteroids and bronchodilators in even the slightest bronchitis case!
A recent study indicates that we can find Candida in the lungs of 60% of asthmatic patients. Perhaps they will finally understand what I have always said.

The adress : [www.solopov.ru]

What to remember?
First : The identification of Candida albicans is possible from bacteriological analysis in the patient's sputum and intestinal contents.

We can find:

1. Fungal microorganisms are present in 70% of cases.
2. Candida spores in the sputum. 63.3%.
3. Other fungi: Aspergillus and Penicillium. 2.3% and 4.1%.
4. Fungal microorganisms associated with these two bacteria: streptococci and staphylococci. 55.9% and 52.4%.
5. Other bacterial microorganisms - pneumatic Klebsiella. 12.8% and E. Coli. 2.4%.
6. Pseudomonas aeruginosa sometimes occur in sputum. 0.087%.
7. Fungal microorganisms are most common in bacteriological analysis. In most cases we find Candida accompanied by other bacteria. We have only found one exception in 15 years.
8. The spores of Candida are present in 99.6% of an asthmatics' intestinal contents.

Most people with bronchial asthma have Candida spores in their sputum and Candida in their intestines.

There is a direct correlation between increased spores of Candida and the rise of asthma. In 1950, (the percentage of people with Candida was 15%) the number of Candida in Russia accounted for 15%, while asthma affected 0.5% of people. In 1980, Candida increased to 50% and the incidence of asthma increased to 3% of the population. In 2001, this percentage increased to 70% and asthma rose to 15%.

In five decades the percentage multiplied by ten.

The abuse of antibiotics, steroids, bronchodilators… given to young babies just as preventive drugs has been denounced in the journal "prescribe". We must recognise that people have received worse and worse care and treatment and the cost of them has increased.
In the USA, they took into account the existence of Candida albicans, whereas in Europe nobody seemed to take that into account!
Neither naturopaths nor the other caregivers have found any "natural" remedy to eliminate these fungi installed in our respiratory tract. Only the synthesis of antifungal are now efficient against Candida.

Jacques Gesret

How one can know if he has some candida albicans in his lungs ?

There is few mucus; it appears rather white and stringy, often with small hard grains like tapioca.

If you have such expectoration, go straight to the medical analysis laboratory to ask for a search for Candida Albicans.

You won't need any prescription as the boss of the laboratory is a physician. You will not be refund, unless you are detected a secondary infection because in that case your physician will be put in front of the evidence that he has to give you the treatment ! Unfortunately, we sometimes need to act this way because of the very common denial from physicians to acknowledge this problem !

An extremely common problem with secondary fungal infections or infections by bacterias , aspergillus or candida which prevent the expected results whith some of our patients.

Treatment :
Fungizone works very well. It has to be taken over 5 weeks and operates a deep cleansing. A second treatment is rarely needed.
Triflucan or diflucan acts over the duplication of fungus by stopping it. It acts very quickly, is very expensive and often requires a second treatment.

What about the grapefruit seed extract to get rid of the Candida Albicans infections ?

To pass the wall of the intestine, the molecules have to be very small. This is true also for the antifungal. Unfortunately, among all the natural antifungal, no one can pass in the blood flow to reach the lungs.
Only two antifungal are able to do it : fungizone and triflucan (diflucan). So, no use to waste time and money for something which is so-called natural and, to tell the truth, sometimes is not.

Candida albicans and asthma : are you interested ? Yes !?

[www.pasteur.fr]
On this website they speak about candidiasis: "Allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis is seen in patients with asthma: it is estimated that 20% of them may suffer this pathology during their life. It also affects cystic Fibrosis patients in their later teenage years. The symptoms are similar to a classic asthma (coughing, wheezing, asthma attacks).

If no treatment, it can cause irreversible damage of the lung fibrosis. The treatment is based upon the use of corticosteroids by spray or by mouth, especially during the attacks. An antifungal (itraconazole) can be added by mouth too.

Note: Why do physicians keep denying the possibility of fungus in the lungs when even the Pasteur Institute says “this allergic disease is quite common among people with asthma».
They speak about 20%. Previous Japanese and American studies indicated 60% of people with asthma affected by fungus! To me 20% is enough and shows I am right when I say that if there is any failure in my method, it is mainly the result of a lung candidiasis.

As a proof, the Pasteur Institute says: “The symptoms are similar to a classic asthma (coughing, wheezing, attacks).»

So, how can a physician conclude that it is not a candidiasis but just asthma, and give more and more corticoids which will extend the fungus infection?

“Problems coming from the proliferation of the candida albicans are almost never properly diagnosed. Many physicians think this disease was invented by alternative therapists and refused to acknowledge the scope of this illness. They smile indulgently and say that everyone has fungus»...

An interesting discovery :
The use of antifungal in the treatment for sclerosis

It is about the use of an antifungal (active against Candida Albicans), in the preparation of drugs dedicated to prevent or treat tissue sclerosis in humans or animals.
.../...
«It’s aim is also to use the above-mentioned antifungal, in a medical preparation dedicated to prevent or to treat sclerotic lung diseases, and more specifically asthma or spasmodic coughs».
.../...
« Stating that this medicine - in fact the Nystatine - was effective in eliminating tissue necrosis or sclerosis from old scars, the inventor argued the tissue sclerosis could be produced by the development of candida albicans in areas of the body where dead cells and tissue debris accumulate."

This is how the inventor came to search for the presence of candida albicans in the atherosclerotic plaque in vitro. The experiment consisted in cutting an atherosclerotic plaque and to treat it with an antifungal against Candida Albicans. Then we noticed in a reproducible way the decomposition in vitro of the atherosclerotic plaque after injecting the antifungal.

«Furthermore, culturing these plaques reveals a Y shape structure which - although regarded as relatively atypical - could suggest the existence of Candida Albicans inside this atherosclerotic plaque. »

This shows how a fungus which is strongly denied by all the physicians may have important effects over the whole body. As it concerns the creation of a new drug from existing products, lightly dosed but to be taken upon a long period of time, its inventor hit the jackpot. To tell the truth, what could be more interesting than a product which is to be effective for so many pathologies?

- the use of an antifungal in a medical preparation dedicated to treat atherosclerosis and different pathologies linked to it such as heart attacks, phlebites, or strokes.

- the use of an antifungal in a medical preparation dedicated to prevent or to treat sclerosis or necrosis of the skin, such as rash, psoriasis, erythemas, ichtyosis, or in a medicine to debride the wounds of necrotic tissue and to remove sphacelus especially from venous or pressure ulcers, traumatic, chronic, ulcerated or atonic wounds, slight or severe burns, traumatic skin necrosis.»

The medical discourse is going to make a complete U-turn. The Candida Albicans is about to become the latest fashionable fungus. Boletus and truffles will be put away in the sweep vehicule.
The Candida Albicans is going to have his days of glory and those who didn’t believe in it will be its staunchest supporters.
Dr, why do I cough? It’s candida albicans, we are going to treat that, here is a prescription of Pronzec !
Dr, why do I get depressed? It’s candida albicans, we are going to treat that, here is a prescription of Pronzec !
Dr, why do I fart? It’s candida albicans, we are going to treat that, here is a prescription of Pronzec !
Dr, how much are you get paid for this Pronzec ?

Meanwhile, it is still a mess to get a prescription for an antifungal for the respiratory system because "only the immunocompromised patients may have this in their lungs". What is an allergic asthmatic according to you ? Lungs are sterile parts of the body! Yes they are, as long as no corticoid by spray reduced immunity, thus letting the proliferation of fungus.
I don't mean that everyone knows about this problem, but it is truly denied because it contributes to asthma attacks, and asthma is the most profitable disease for those who work in this field and get their money from it...
It is true that a sputum smear is difficult to do to detect fungus in the respiratory system, because the saliva always contains a little bit of it and can contaminate the culture.
A few physicians say so and suggest a fibroscopy which makes sense. But most of them refuse it !
Because, damned, if we discover the real cause of a respiratory pathology, it is over for the products which make no more than just hiding the symptoms. Let's not ruin the trade !

Jacques Gesret

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Si vous voulez m'aider au fonctionnement du forum
Ce forum utilise Phorum 5.