English forum for United Kingdom :  Asthme methode Gesret HomeHome - forum - List of practitionners
Welcome on the forum. You will be able to ask your questions here and we will try to give you an answer as quick as possible.
Treatment from Karl for Excema.
Posted by: Sheila Pawson (IP Logged)
Date: November 07, 2011 06:38PM

Due to non compliance with the ethical principles that apply to all practitioners trained in Gesret method®, Mr. Karl RICHARD is no longer part of our network and is no longer entitled to practice the method.

I heard about the Gesret Method from my friend Carmen Powell whose daughter was being treated by Karl for Asthma.After reading about it on the websight and learning that Eczema could also be helped I started treatment with Karl and after four sessions my skin is vastly improved.Karl recommended that I read Dr. Pangano's book "Healing Psoriasis the Natural Way" which advocates a fairly strict diet together with various herbal teas and Osteopathy.I found it difficult at first to go without certain foods which I liked but the improvement in my condition was noticeable and gave me the incentive to cotinue.After each treatment from Karl I felt ill and tired for a day or two(a good sign I am assured!) but then there was further improvement.Apart from the Eczema being controlled I found the Osteopathy improved my posture so I have reason to be doubly pleased!

Re: Treatment from Karl for Excema.
Posted by: Karl Richard (IP Logged)
Date: November 25, 2011 12:03PM

Hi Sheila,

Thank you very much for your kind testimony and also for your trust. Now you have seen for yourself that our method works rather well :-).

I have been working in London for more than one year thanks to the kindness of Mr Torben (An English osteopath) who rents me his clinic for use in London. He has been supportive of the Gesret method often advises his patients about my capacity, wherein my first patients were recommended by him. Now, after several months, word of mouth has been working so well that I can see between ten and fifteen patients each time I come to London.

As I told you, I often recommend the book of Dr. Pagano called "Healing Psoriasis", because it works so well. I attended a lecture given by Dr. Pagano in Paris at the end of last year, and at first I was a bit skeptical, so I tested his system with my patients. Very quickly I realized the extraordinary effectiveness of his diet. Thus, I systematically recommend his diet to all my patients who suffer skin problems in addition to the method.

Note that in his book Dr. Pagono also recommends osteopathy sessions in addition to the diet. However, I am sure that the practice of the Gesret method will lead to much better results than any traditional osteopathy sessions :-).

It is noteworthy that after around 6 to 8 months of Gesret‘s treatment, there is no need to follow the diet so strictly, for the body will have changed to have lost all of its old intolerances.

Yes, you might feel some reactions (of variable degrees) just after the treatment. The strongest reactions usually occur after the first session. These reactions, which differ from patient to patient, can include:

Positive Reactions

- Increase in ease of movement and amplitude
- Better equilibrium (the weight of the body is shared between both legs), better stability
- Feeling of being taller, feeling straight/upright
- Sensation of wellbeing
- Feeling lighter, as if you are floating (physically and psychologically)
- No more pain
- A clearer nose
- “Fluid” sensation in the spinal column
- Breathing improved.

Do not hesitate to tell your practitioner about any sign which indicates the benefits of the re-harmonization.

Negative Reactions

- Tiredness
- Muscular reactions in neck and lumbar region (muscle soreness)
- Feeling like have being “shaken”
- Headache
- Dizziness
- Provisional increase in symptoms (rebound effect)

The more the body and mind are affected, the stronger the reactions can be. This should be over within 48 hours, if it is not the case, please contact your practitioner.

The body, restructured by the Gesret method has allowed an action on your eczema but also the posture of the body will thus be improved.

Regards,

Karl-Frédéric RICHARD

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Si vous voulez m'aider au fonctionnement du forum
Ce forum utilise Phorum 5.