English forum for United Kingdom :  Asthme methode Gesret HomeHome - forum - List of practitionners
Welcome on the forum. You will be able to ask your questions here and we will try to give you an answer as quick as possible.
No more allergies
Posted by: Utilisateur anonyme (IP Logged)
Date: August 25, 2011 12:19AM

Due to non compliance with the ethical principles that apply to all practitioners trained in Gesret method®, Mr. Karl RICHARD is no longer part of our network and is no longer entitled to practice the method.

Hello all,

I wanted to tell the forum readers about my story: while I was away on a business trip I experienced a pretty bad asthma attack. Obviously, I was traveling without my inhaler that day, so I did hesitate between 2 options: go to the hospital in the middle of the night, or try and find something on the web.
Luckily, I found out about the "magic spot" to stop an asthma attack, it was pretty rapid for me (10 seconds). I was totally shocked and impressed.
A few days later, I met with Karl Richard in Paris. In 4 sessions, he treated my allergies, no more medication since now 4 months.

I decided to promote the method through my friends, especially the ones with kids. Thanks Karl and thanks to Jacques for the Gesret method!

VD
I've become a fan on Facebook: www.facebook.com/asthmareality

Re: No more allergies
Posted by: Karl Richard (IP Logged)
Date: August 26, 2011 02:58PM

Hi Virgile,

Thanks for your contribution and support. It’s quit an original manner indeed to discover the Gesret method! As you say, the “magic spot” should be known by those who suffer from asthma and should be taught to doctors or nurses who care for those with asthma crises.

To increase awareness of this technique, I have created posters with detail on how to stop an asthma crisis without medication. I have already given some of these posters to several surgery centers in London. If anyone is interested in helping us to spread the information about the "magic spot", don't hesitate to print this poster (in A3 format) and distribute it as you see fit.

Here link to see the reduced poster [asthma-reality.com]
Here link to load the file PDF [asthma-reality.com]
Here video [youtu.be]

Many patients have told me that they first stumbled on the Gesret Method through this website after having searched the internet for information on their allergies or their asthma. Many of them have said that they are happy to have found at last a new, more effefctive and permanent way to resolve their asthma or allergies. This is after all a very good way to learn about the method.

Best,

Karl-Frédéric RICHARD
French osteopath
GESRET practitioner
+33 6 03 36 37 18

Central London Osteopathy
325 -327 Old Street
London City EC1V 9LE

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Si vous voulez m'aider au fonctionnement du forum
Ce forum utilise Phorum 5.