English forum for United Kingdom :  Asthme methode Gesret HomeHome - forum - List of practitionners
Welcome on the forum. You will be able to ask your questions here and we will try to give you an answer as quick as possible.
Asthma and allergies
Posted by: Cpowell (IP Logged)
Date: August 02, 2011 03:46PM

Due to non compliance with the ethical principles that apply to all practitioners trained in Gesret method®, Mr. Karl RICHARD is no longer part of our network and is no longer entitled to practice the method.

I am very pleased with Karls treatment of my daughter.

My daugther has suffered allergies and asthma since she was borned 5 years ago, therefore, I am very please to see an improvement on my daughters breathing after only 2 treatments.

I can (and I have) recommended Karl' treatment to friends, as I know other people that are also very happy with the results of his treatment.

I look forward to seeing a further improvement on my daguhters asthma and allergies as the treatment continues.

Thank you Karl!

Re: Asthma and allergies
Posted by: Karl Richard (IP Logged)
Date: August 25, 2011 06:48PM

Hi Carmen,

That’s great! This is a very good start!

Thanks for your testimony and for your recommendations.

I am just coming back from my holiday in Ireland last week (it was fantastic) and I am exploring the opportunity of opening a private practice to do the Gesret method in Dublin. For those in this forum who might be interested in an Irish center, please share a message.

For the moment, I will bee back in London from the first weekend of September and every two weeks following.

Regards,

Karl-Frédéric RICHARD
French osteopath
GESRET practitioner
+33 6 03 36 37 18

Central London Osteopathy
325 -327 Old Street
London City EC1V 9LE

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Si vous voulez m'aider au fonctionnement du forum
Ce forum utilise Phorum 5.