English forum for United Kingdom :  Asthme methode Gesret HomeHome - forum - List of practitionners
Welcome on the forum. You will be able to ask your questions here and we will try to give you an answer as quick as possible.
Asthma treatment in London
Posted by: torbenh (IP Logged)
Date: June 08, 2011 02:43PM

Due to non compliance with the ethical principles that apply to all practitioners trained in Gesret method®, Mr. Karl RICHARD is no longer part of our network and is no longer entitled to practice the method.

Central London Osteopathy and Sports Injury clinic are proud to have Karl Richard in our team - his treatments for asthma, allergies, psoriasis and eczema have consistently produced amazing results - all patients who have been referred to him so far have reported instant changes and relief from the above conditions.
Karl comes to London every two weeks to treat.
Please read more here:

[www.london-osteopath.com]
[www.london-osteopath.com]

Please contact Karl direct to secure a booking with him
00 33 603 363 718
karl.richard@free.fr

Re: Asthma treatment in London
Posted by: Karl Richard (IP Logged)
Date: June 26, 2011 08:28PM

Working in London has been a great opportunity for me. I would like to thank Torben for welcoming me in his clinic.

We have received much positive feedback from patients currently undergoing the Gesret method. I would be happy to respond to others that may be suffering from allergies, asthma, eczema or psoriasis on this forum. Please feel free to share your questions or concerns.

Regards,

Karl-Frédéric RICHARD
Practitioner GESRET method
Osteopath D.O. Acupuncture
+33 6 03 36 37 18

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Si vous voulez m'aider au fonctionnement du forum
Ce forum utilise Phorum 5.