English forum for United Kingdom :  Asthme methode Gesret HomeHome - forum - List of practitionners
Welcome on the forum. You will be able to ask your questions here and we will try to give you an answer as quick as possible.
Karl Richard
Posted by: dee (IP Logged)
Date: June 06, 2011 12:43PM

Due to non compliance with the ethical principles that apply to all practitioners trained in Gesret method®, Mr. Karl RICHARD is no longer part of our network and is no longer entitled to practice the method.

I'd like to give an update to my last post regarding the effect Karl Richards treatment has had on my 7 year old son who has had chronic asthma since he was a toddler. He has used an inhaler on a daily basis to help him breath and most days he required it several times a day, especially at night. Karl gave my son several treatments this year, the last one in March. It has been three months since his last treatment and since then we have used the asthma pump twice. Not twice a day, but twice in three months. He had quite a bad cold with a cough at the time that he used his pump so it is possible that he was simply congested due to his cold. The results have been amazing. Karl also taught my son a couple of pressure points to press when he feels he needs it and this seems to work. I have tried every alternative therapy to relieve his asthma and this is the only thing that has had any real and lasting effect. I shall keep you updated as to long term effect,

Re: Karl Richard
Posted by: Karl Richard (IP Logged)
Date: June 26, 2011 08:22PM

Hello Dee,

Thank you for sharing this update. It is very good to hear that the Gesret method is providing long-term relief for your son.

Regards,

Karl-Frédéric RICHARD
Practitioner GESRET method
Osteopath D.O. Acupuncture
+33 6 03 36 37 18

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Si vous voulez m'aider au fonctionnement du forum
Ce forum utilise Phorum 5.