English forum for United Kingdom :  Asthme methode Gesret HomeHome - forum - List of practitionners
Welcome on the forum. You will be able to ask your questions here and we will try to give you an answer as quick as possible.
Thanks for feeling better
Posted by: lise (IP Logged)
Date: May 08, 2011 09:25PM

Due to non compliance with the ethical principles that apply to all practitioners trained in Gesret method®, Mr. Karl RICHARD is no longer part of our network and is no longer entitled to practice the method.

I would like to thank Karl for helping me. I am suffering of inhalation asthma since 3 or 4 years. I was continuously coughing and had sometimes difficulties to breathe. I discovered through a friend M. Gesret Method. I am now feeling a lot better. I am not yet completely healed but after each visit I can feel the difference. Of course I need a lot of patience because the healing takes time, I guess the lesions were too old to heal quickly. But the result is there !!! It is worth trying it....

Re: Thanks for feeling better
Posted by: Karl Richard (IP Logged)
Date: May 22, 2011 09:09PM

Hello Lise,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with the method. It is always nice to hear from those of you who receive benefit from the treatment.

Karl Richard

Posted by: lise (IP Logged)
Date: July 11, 2011 09:13AM

Hello Karl
As promised here are news on my condition after my last visit.
A feel a 1000 times better then at the beginning of the winter. My body finally understood how it should be. I did a lot for this result. Every day I had to remind to stand upright and I did exercises to open my thoracic cage.
From time to time I can steel feel a little asthma with a weight on my chest. I don’t know why, but it never last long because I react right away by doing breathing exercises and standing upright.
What bothers me the most now is my nose. It is always full, especially at night with one nostril full and one empty. I sneeze a lot when I wake up and I clear my throat a lot during the day. Is it an allergy or a cervical problem?
After my last visit, I still feel a bit of pain in my chest, so I decided to do stretching exercises as you did with me. I think it could help.
Please tell me if you steel can help me for my nose problem? How often should I come for a treatment?
Do you think I really have a shorter leg? Will I have to wear a lift in my shoe for ever?
Anyway many thanks for your help I can live again normally... I will be for ever grateful.

Lise

Posted by: Karl Richard (IP Logged)
Date: July 11, 2011 11:37PM

Hi Lise

Thank you for sharing the details of your improvement since the last session.

Indeed, I think the work is already well under way but currently not complete. It sounds like the first cervical (in charge of your stuffed nose and your scraping throat) may not be fully settled. Like you say it’s therefore yet another problem linked to the cervical.

Indeed, I think you could come from time to time to release vertebra and to unlock some ribs to maintain your progress and to improve your case.

If the pelvis does not return on the horizontal, then yes, you may benefit from the lift long term. But the manipulations could succeed to completely realign your pelvis, in which case, you can forego the lift.

Also, I encourage you to continue to do the stretching exercises that you referenced. It will continue to help.

Cordially

Karl-Frédéric RICHARD
Practitioner GESRET method
Osteopath D.O. Acupuncture
+33 6 03 36 37 18

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Si vous voulez m'aider au fonctionnement du forum
Ce forum utilise Phorum 5.