English forum for United Kingdom :  Asthme methode Gesret HomeHome - forum - List of practitionners
Welcome on the forum. You will be able to ask your questions here and we will try to give you an answer as quick as possible.
Gesret method - Practitioners around Switzerland
Posted by: heidimaz (IP Logged)
Date: October 07, 2010 02:10PM

Hi Karl

thank you very much for your extensive answer. I would love to come to your treatments in Lonond, but - I am living on a greek island. Once a year I visit my family in Switzerland, in the east part of Switzerland, St.Gallen, near Zürich. If you know any practitioner in that aerea I would appreciate to know.

If the Gesret method has really such a big success in helping or healing Psoriasis it should done much more public. So many people are suffering from it and still no real help.

Best regards,
Heidi

Re: Gesret method - Practitioners around Switzerland
Posted by: Karl Richard (IP Logged)
Date: October 08, 2010 09:36PM

Hi Heidi,

You will find the list of GESRET Method practitioners in Switzerland, Germany and Austria by clicking on the below links.

[www.asthme-reality.com]
[www.asthme-reality.com]
[www.asthme-reality.com]

One important thing to know about the GESRET method is that it needs a real follow-up. The two first sessions should be separated by a period of one week. But then the duration of the treatment should at least be 6 months (1 session per month after the third session).

Unfortunately, one or two separate sessions would not be enough to obtain a significant result.

I hope it will help.

Regards,

Karl-Frédéric RICHARD

Re: Gesret method - Practitioners around Switzerland
Posted by: heidimaz (IP Logged)
Date: October 10, 2010 06:57PM

ok, thanks for all the infos. - Heidi

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Si vous voulez m'aider au fonctionnement du forum
Ce forum utilise Phorum 5.