English forum for United Kingdom :  Asthme methode Gesret HomeHome - forum - List of practitionners
Welcome on the forum. You will be able to ask your questions here and we will try to give you an answer as quick as possible.
testimonial : asthma-like allergies
Posted by: MGH (IP Logged)
Date: November 29, 2011 07:41PM

Due to non compliance with the ethical principles that apply to all practitioners trained in Gesret method®, Mr. Karl RICHARD is no longer part of our network and is no longer entitled to practice the method.

Hello,

I hope my testimonial will benefit to all the readers:

20 years ago, after an asthma-like crisis, I passed some blood tests that indicated 3 allergens (dust, acarid, feathers). After that I had a light drugs treatment and I was advised to avoid as much as I could the allergens - which I did, and it worked rather fine ... until 5 or 6 years, when it all started again.
To my surprise, I discovered that I became allergic to cats : by the way I have no pet but sometimes I cannot refuse to meet all the friends that have one :( However sometimes "it" stroke me without reason (no allergen around) so I started to use drugs (Ventoline, Cetirizine, Mucomyst) even if I try to avoid them.

So lately these asthma-like episodes became quite often and it was more and more exhausting to me to recover, as my neck and shoulders hurt... not to mention that I was very confuse about not understanding the reasons of all these attacks !

At that point, while I was desperately searching for breathing exercises during crises, I discovered Gesret method on Internet. It took me several months to decide to go for it but finally, as I was worst and worst, I contacted M. Gesret by posting a note on his forum - and he answered 5 minutes later! so I took an appointment with M. Richard and I already had 2 sessions.

After the first one I was feeling much more comfortable, I reacted better (i.e. less) to the allergens and even if I still experienced some difficulties, I recovere now much better than before. So this morning I had a second appointment: it happens that I had some breathing difficulties last night (but the weather here is rather cold and wet so I am not really surprised). Thus I had an “live” experience with Karl Richard concerning the famous points and indeed they led to a quick improvement of my situation. So I'm looking forward for the third appointment (given that I will "meet" a cat this weekend, I will also be able to give you a new feed-back).

Anyway, I already want to thank both M. Gesret and M. Richard !
regards
Maria

Re: testimonial : asthma-like allergies
Posted by: Karl Richard (IP Logged)
Date: December 01, 2011 01:38PM

Hi Maria

It's always such a pleasure to hear about patients speaking of the joy they receive from living with better breathing. Your case is not an isolated case, and I'm hopeful that soon you will not have any additional asthma attacks.

Actually, I find it quite extraordinary that doctors do not recommend the Gesret method to their patients, given the results that we have. A method that makes it possible to breathe normally, that stops the effects of asthma, allergies, eczema and psoriasis without medications and without iatrogenic effect, deserves more interest!

I am always happy to discuss this method more with physicians. It would be interesting to start a dialogue with a doctor who reads this. For any doctors in London, I would be happy to receive patients with asthma, allergic, or those who have skin problems and then compare our treatment results. We could then discuss, uncensored, the comparison on this message board.

Regards,

Karl-Frédéric RICHARD

Posted by: MGH (IP Logged)
Date: January 10, 2012 05:47PM

Hello again and Happy New Year to everybody !

Last time I promised to follow up after my "cat weekends" and I am very glad to say that it was really OK ! Actually since my first post we were invited several times (meaning 4 or 5) to visit our friends which are also pet owners! So I could experience several times the benefits of Gesret method :
- I admit that the first time I was a little anxious and I took some Cétirizine and Mucomyst just before to go to their home. But we spend about 6 hours with them (inside their house!) and I did not have any trouble even after we come back.
- so the next time I did not take any preventive treatment and I was still OK
- and afterwards I have even forgotten to think about my pills !

And here is the best moment : yesterday I had my 4th session with Mr. Karl Richard. He asked me how my asthma was going, I was telling him that I was really really OK, and then he asked me "what about your allergy?" I swear I thought "what allergy?!" just before he finishes his phrase "... cat allergy". So I think it's really gone and I'm so relief to not have to care about it anymore!

Bottom line, in 2 months and 4 sessions :
- I feel really better, I only had 1 or 2 times some difficulties to breath, but the "magnitude" of these crisis is almost zero compared to what I've experienced before
- I've got cold this winter and sometimes I've been coughing quit a lot but I still could breath almost normally
- and I do not react any more when I'm visiting our friends and their cat!

So I hope my message will help the persons who are balancing between "should I go or not?" (as I did for several month before I decided to have and appointment).

Thank you again, Karl and Jacques!
Maria

Posted by: Karl Richard (IP Logged)
Date: January 11, 2012 02:25PM

Hello Maria,

Thank you for your testimonial. Indeed, the Gesret Method can help to stop allergic reactions to various allergens, including those that you mentioned: Dust, feathers, cats and more. I am pleased that you have experienced the benefits of the method so soon.
It's always amazing to me that the Gesret method can help to ensure that an allergy ( anything -- cat, dust, etc.) will no longer find expression.I'm sure if you were to do a blood test, we would find that allergy to cat hair. That said, you will need to pay attention to good posture so that you remain in this condition!

And I remind everyone that it is important that people like you continue to share stories that will increase the visibility and acceptance of this method for more and more patients.

Regards,

Karl-Frédéric RICHARD

Posted by: cyndimarble (IP Logged)
Date: May 10, 2013 07:06AM

I just signed up for this site simply to add my story of success with the gerset method!
I just happened on the how-to video explaining how to perform, and for the first time
in weeks I am breathing normally again! My insurance is practically non-exsistant, and
since the U.S. has taken OTC inhalers off the market I have not been able to get true re
lief during the allergy season. Luckily I dont have a problem during non-pollan seasons.
The method is very easy to perform, and obvious when you locate the painful area under your armpit. It took me less than a minute to obtain relief!!! I should also mention that my asthma has also improved vastly since changing my diet! I hadnt been able to rid
myself of the mild but disconcerting symptoms though until trying this method! Thank-you so much for putting it on-line so even here in the states we can try it! Dont get me wrong,I love my country, but our medical community is a little slow on the up-take!
again, much grateful thanks!

Posted by: herwinh (IP Logged)
Date: May 10, 2013 07:33AM

Dear, Thanks for your post, but I think you haven't understood quite well how our method works.
The thing you performed was the massage of a reflex point in order to stop an asthma crisis, but which is NOT the Gesret method.
This trick you were using is intended to calm down or cease an asthma attack but this will not get you cured of your asthma.
For this, it is necessary to be treated by a trained and recognized Gesret therapist, whih you will,unfortunately, not find in the US yet.
Please read our website to inform you more about your asthma, maybe try to find a therapist in Canada or Mexico, and meanwhile you can use the massge of the reflex point.
Knd regards,

Erwin Hermans
International Instructor

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Si vous voulez m'aider au fonctionnement du forum
Ce forum utilise Phorum 5.