English forum for United Kingdom :  Asthme methode Gesret HomeHome - forum - List of practitionners
Welcome on the forum. You will be able to ask your questions here and we will try to give you an answer as quick as possible.
welcome to every visitor of this forum
Posted by: Karl Richard (IP Logged)
Date: July 08, 2010 05:06PM

Hi every body and welcome to every visitor of this forum.

Few words to introduce myself…I’m Karl-Frédéric Richard, but here, I will be simply Karl. I will have the pleasure to answer to all the questions you would have regarding the Gesret Method, how does it works, its means, goals and specificities.
Ask question me your on the English forum [www.asthma-reality.com]

I wish you kindly keep in mind that I’m French ;o) and as you can read it, I’m far to be fluent but I will do my best, I promise!!

I’m practicing the Gesret Method with passion in Paris since June 2003. It is for me a great satisfaction as I can see and measure the result each time.

A few months ago, I have opened an office in London where I am practicing quite often [asthma-reality.com] . I am the first to practice this method in England and I really hope not to be the last and that osteopaths will join me very soon !!

That’s it for the presentation!! Now, I’m very impatient to know with details your case, your doubts and all your queries about the method. I think that speaking about personal case and relating experiences is the best way to understand how the method works.

Technical precision: from now on, all the messages are stored in archives which can be consulted at any time.

Moreover, I remind you that this forum is strictly reserved for discussion about the website Asthme reality, and the pathologies mentioned in this site. Every message about any other subject, injuries, publicity, will immediately be removed.
As already said, you can ask here all of your questions about the therapy and the diseases. We will try to answer you as fast as possible.
Also, you can write here your evidences of your satisfaction, or your discontents. In the last case, we will try do as much as possible to help you.
With kind regards, the moderator: Karl Richard

This Thread has been closed
Si vous voulez m'aider au fonctionnement du forum
Ce forum utilise Phorum 5.