English forum for United Kingdom :  Asthme methode Gesret HomeHome - forum - List of practitionners
Welcome on the forum. You will be able to ask your questions here and we will try to give you an answer as quick as possible.
witness account... of our triple experiences with the Gesret method
Posted by: Joaquin_dad (IP Logged)
Date: February 24, 2011 11:41PM

Karl Richards treated
- my son Joaquin, who was suffering from fairly accute Asthma and could not have a normal day unless he was under the benefit of Montelukast course (oral symptomatic medication), or used ventolin several times a day. Without medication he would caugh and caugh until he'd throw up.

- my daughter Marina, who was suffering from Eczema, particularly on her face, unless we treated her regularly with a cortizone type cream.

- myself (the dad) for my hayfever allergy.

My symptons were acceptedly mild and my treatment had a bit more to do with comforting my wife that the treatment was not going to harm our very young children. My going first, helped alleviate these concerns.
This did not stop Marina from crying at every treatment, even though Joaquin giggled through each and everyone of them.

Treatment progress and results were as follows:

The 1st treatment seemed to have produced no results for any of us.

The 2nd treatment was followed week later with the complete dissapearance of Marina's eczema, however the Eczema returned two weeks later.
Our son was finishing a montelukast course, so it is a bit hard to tell whether the Gesret treatment was beneficial at this stage, although even after the benefit of the medecine would have worn off, there was still some improvement in the severity of his asthma.

The 3rd treatment was in early december 2010, just before the kids went on winter vacation in south-east Asia. Both Marina's Eczema and Joaquin's Asthma completely dissappeared within 10 days. Joaquin did not once need ventolin or other medication despite running around like mad. The environment and particularly warmer and moister air may have contributed to this change, however, this was clearly not the only factor, as Marina started having eczema again a week before returning to the UK in mid-january 2011.

The children went for a 4th treatment in early February.
they have been mostly symptoms free since then, although on the guidance of our dermatologist, as soon as Marina has even just a bit of eczema we promptly address it with some cream. Certainly the eczema is not wide spread.

As for me, i will be able to write in a couple months if my sensitivity to pollen has abbated.

I hope that the account of our experiences will be helpful to readers. I was attracted to the idea of treating the cause rather than merely medicating symptoms as per the treatments we had been prescribed before, with the associated risks of long term side effects. I must say i am impressed though at how much improvement such gentle manipulations can bring.

Re: witness account... of our triple experiences with the Gesret method
Posted by: herwinh (IP Logged)
Date: February 28, 2011 06:33PM

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your testimony. Hopely this will help new patients in the future to find a better health with our method.
Even for eczema, but have a little patience: also mother nature has to do her job which means that the immune system needs time to increase as well.

best regards

erwin hermans
international instructor in the Gesret method

Re: witness account... of our triple experiences with the Gesret method
Posted by: Karl Richard (IP Logged)
Date: May 22, 2011 11:22PM

Hello,

Thank you very much for sharing the experiences that your family has had with the Gesret method.

We would be very interested in any future updates on the results that you see, as we believe that the benefits will continue.

Karl

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Si vous voulez m'aider au fonctionnement du forum
Ce forum utilise Phorum 5.