English forum for United Kingdom :  Asthme methode Gesret HomeHome - forum - List of practitionners
Welcome on the forum. You will be able to ask your questions here and we will try to give you an answer as quick as possible.
Cost
Posted by: Nicole (IP Logged)
Date: August 18, 2004 03:05PM

When I first stumbled across your site I was confused . It talks in great detail about the tragidies of the medical community as well as your search for a better action for asthmatics but it did not explain what your therapy is. My son is not the worse case of asthma to present it self - nor the longest. He's just a five year old boy who stays strapped to a machine three times a day in order to ride his bike, eat, sleep. Short of anything that screams rip - off (it's sad the number of people who just want to make a buck off our heartache) I am open to anything - I understand for whatever reason you have no one in the USA to do this treatment. Though I have seen many a weird sect of treatments and groups who claim many a great thing with their type of healing and find it hard to believe without a little effort someone wouldn't be interested in this. If I knew more about it I would be willing to offer their contacts that I have. My actual question aside from my thoughts of your site is cost. You mentioned a cure without the cost of medicine but what is the cost of the cure - I am closest to Canada obviously - if I was to take the expense of the long trip and time stayed for treatment what is the treatment per session going to run??? Am I looking at the cost relative compared to a doctors visit, a hospital stay, or my life savings? I am truely interested with a bit more detail - please have some one contact me as soon as they can

Re: Cost
Posted by: Erwin Hermans (IP Logged)
Date: August 19, 2004 03:06AM

Dear Nicole,

Thanks for your interest in the Gesret method.
In our therapy we treat in a manual way on the human body in order to restablish the natural axes and the equilibrance of the body. This means that Jacques found out that in the case of real asthma a combination of mechanical bocks from top till toe disorganises the autonomic nerve system in such a way that the lung gets false information and gets the astmatic spasm. By relieving this very specific blocks with our techniques we take away the wrong nervous information to an organ and the lungs will breath again as they should have to do. The same principle is used in other diorders from the immune system like allergies, hay fever, eczema, psoriasis.
So you could compare it a little bit with osteopathy or chiropraxis but it is not. Our therapy uses very specific techniques, for a big part invented by Mr. Gesret in order to unlock very specific key points. On our web site you will find all the adresses from colleagues in Canada and Mexico. Unfortunately at the moment there are no therapists in the USA but we hope this will change in the future....
Talking about costs: the expences for the therapy vary from country to country, here in Europe it is about between 60 and 70 euros per treatment. As an average we can say that we need around four treatments, but more severe cases will need some extra sessions. Immediatley after the first treatment, most people feel a big change in their breathing.

I hope I could inform you a bit better ? If you still have more questions you are welcome to post them on the phorum or in my mail box.

Best regards,

Erwin Hermans

Posted by: Enquiry (IP Logged)
Date: August 19, 2004 05:48AM

I live in Asia and far away from your region. Is it possible for you to offer intensive treament. Say, finished 4 sessions within on week. As the cost for hotel will be very expensive for a far east patient.

BeBe

Date: August 19, 2004 06:04AM

Hello Bebe,
4 treatments in one week are a bit too much, for about 3 teatments you will need 10 days approx. Hotels here in the neighbourhood are not very expensive. Also we can travel anywhere and maybe can combine some treatments for other people too, or even maybe we could teach a practicionner in your country.

Best regards,

Erwin Hermans

Posted by: BeBe (IP Logged)
Date: August 19, 2004 06:20AM

How much is the hotel rate in Euro in average near your treatment centre. No need to be 4 or 5 stars. Just the cheap one like Motel.

Will you help the patient to book the hotel. Of course the patient will pay the full course in advance.

Date: August 19, 2004 06:32AM

Not so far from my cabinet there is a nice motel, I think the price for a room and breafast is about 60 or 65 euros. If you would arrive in a weekend I wouldn't matter to pick you up at the airport and bring you to the hotel (50 km drive). The booking can be made by me, no problem.

Best regards,

Erwin Hermans

Posted by: Enquiry (IP Logged)
Date: August 23, 2004 04:07AM

Is this airport an international airport? What is the name of the city where your treatment centre located.

Best regards,

BeBe

Date: August 23, 2004 04:20AM

The airport is: Brussels International Airport. The city where I practise is Brasschaat, about 50 km from Brussels Airport (half an hour drive), and close to Antwerp (12km), a nice touristic city.

In which country do you live ?

My best regards,

Erwin Hermans

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Si vous voulez m'aider au fonctionnement du forum
Ce forum utilise Phorum 5.