English forum for United Kingdom :  Asthme methode Gesret HomeHome - forum - List of practitionners
Welcome on the forum. You will be able to ask your questions here and we will try to give you an answer as quick as possible.
Gesret method & Psoriasis -Testimony of cured people
Posted by: heidimaz (IP Logged)
Date: September 30, 2010 09:32AM

Hello Karl

I just heard recently from the Gesret method and that it helps by Psoriasis. I would like to come in contact with people who became cured or much better by this method.
And how are your experience with.

Thank you for your answer.

Heidi

Re: welcome to every visitor of this forum
Posted by: Karl Richard (IP Logged)
Date: October 01, 2010 12:41AM

Hello Heidi,

Yes indeed, the Gesret method has already helped people who suffered from psoriasis, and I would even say that most of them saw their psoriasis disappear!
The method is around 90% efficient in asthma, but I honestly tell you that the results can take a little longer to come for psoriasis. Even in asthma, it can come back, as the posture can accidentally change, and the person will need another session from time to time.

At this pages:
[www.asthme-reality.com]
[www.asthme-reality.com]
[www.asthme-reality.com]

you will find 3 testimonies coming from French patients who I treated personally, and who spoke about it on the French forum. I got them translated in English, so that the English people could get an idea of the possible results.

The Gesret method comes from France already exists in 17 countries, but no one practise it in England! You certainly found this website by chance on Internet, and there are no English testimonies yet... My main goal in the future is to make the technique known, so that English therapists wish to learn it, so that more people can be treated in more and more countries.

I will be in London the 23- 24 of October, and I will then be coming to London every 2 weeks. I have planned 4 week-ends by the end of the year. I come from Paris, I have not planned to move to England... and as I said, I wish that the method gives hope to people who did not know they could get better for 3 illnesses, including yours, and I wish that therapists want to practise it.

That is why I have decided to do something exceptional to get it started in England. Remember that it exists for years in France, and that I am enthusiast because I find its results very satisfying in my every day practise! It is not new, it is new in England. My offer is to treat people for free in London until the end of the year 2010. I will just ask you one thing in exchange: tell about the result on the forum, whatever the results are. Other English speakers will be glad to read about it. You might at the same time get cured and help other people who suffer from psoriasis, or eczema or asthma.
I will be present in London at the following dates

23/24 October 2010
06/07 November 2010
27/28 November 2010
11/12 december 2010

You see, you can get 4 free sessions by the end of the year, as well as all people who will have the luck to get across the information soon!

Yours sincerely,

Karl

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Si vous voulez m'aider au fonctionnement du forum
Ce forum utilise Phorum 5.