English forum for United Kingdom :  Asthme methode Gesret HomeHome - forum - List of practitionners
Welcome on the forum. You will be able to ask your questions here and we will try to give you an answer as quick as possible.
A problem of the structure
Posted by: Sy S. Abend (IP Logged)
Date: September 01, 2002 11:33PM

Erwin,
Mr. Gesret's theory that asthma is a problem of the structure of the physical body is completely believable and I am very impressed with the success of his method.
Can you explain how asthma can present itself in a person's later life? I was diagnosed with asthma three years ago at the age of 56. If the problem is structural, how is this possible since I do not remember suffering any physical trauma to my body that would result in a structural change. Is it possible that subtle structural deficiencies were there all the time and something changed?
Also, does Mr. Gesret believe that there is no emotional component to this condition called asthma?
Thank you,
Sy S. Abend

I appreciate that this part of the forum is conducted in English, but all the directions for navigating through the process are in French and I find myself guessing what button I should click.

Re: A problem of the structure
Posted by: Erwin HERMANS (IP Logged)
Date: September 02, 2002 03:01AM

Dear Mr? Mrs?

Thank you for visiting our phorum. In fact yes, you have give the answer to your question: it means that for many years you have had minor physical disturbances and now, years later, the combination of these disturbances is in such a way that asthma appears. Depending on the combination of a pelvic tilt, some blocks of lumbar, thoracic, costal and cervical vertebras you will become asthmatic, that's for sure !
With our treatment we solve these things in such a very specific way no other not-educated therapist can do.
About the psychologic impact: it is never a cause of asthma, eczema or whatsoever but it can increase an atack as a kind of catalyser.

I am sorry for the inconvenience about the French language of the buttons here in this phorum. I will ask Jacques if we can do something about it.

If you have further questions, don't hesitate to ask me !

Sincerely,

Erwin Hermans

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Si vous voulez m'aider au fonctionnement du forum
Ce forum utilise Phorum 5.